Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Cassel left yesterday's game with his throwing arm in a cast

Not a good sign we see him return opposite Brady

Tyler Palko likely to be the starter.....Brady vs. Palko?:eek:...talk about a huge difference there.

One other thing...No Bernard Pollard either :rocker:

Damn I was looking forward to that

Blessing in disguise for KC.

Cant Passel is terrible. He looks like Sanchez.

WE may not have Chung.

the player we got for that pick from KC.

I call it a tie.

Matt Flynn anyone? Another scrub qb who will throw 300 yards against us

Was Tyler Palco the guy in the movie The Replacements? I hope he brings his hot cheerleader girlfriend on Monday night.

The Patriots are in big trouble, actually. Tyler Palko has an NFL career completion percentage of 69.2% and averages 4.3 yards per carry. Take the Chiefs and the 12 points!

Last edited:
Blessing in disguise for KC.

Cant Passel is terrible. He looks like Sanchez.

Nah, he can pass. It's just KC has a terrible offense. Terrible coach. Terrible designing of plays.

They need to fire Haley.

The equalizer is that Charlie will develop a simple game plan that plays to this dudes strengths.. we do not know him.

Both he and Charlie are in the film room picking apart the tendencies of our secondary..

On any Sunday..

The equalizer is that Charlie will develop a simple game plan that plays to this dudes strengths.. we do not know him.

Both he and Charlie are in the film room picking apart the tendencies of our secondary..

On any Sunday..

Charlie's in Florida. :)

On any Sunday..
Charlie doesn't live there anymore.

On any Sunday..

Except that the Patriots play in the NFL and Charlie Weis is coaching in the SEC.

Last edited:
LOL Like someone already said, that's why Haley is the problem...

He's such a moron he's still not shaving but I wonder if Pioli isn't back to being on the verge of canning him...

I hope Cassel starts. Even if we destroy his team, I think it would be fun to see Cassel and Brady face off against each other. Let's not forget the good that Cassel did for us in 2008.
Weak schedule or not, he still won 11 games for us.

I hope Cassel starts. Even if we destroy his team, I think it would be fun to see Cassel and Brady face off against each other. Let's not forget the good that Cassel did for us in 2008.

Well, looks like his is out for the season. Not good for his future as well in KC

Was Tyler Palco the guy in the movie The Replacements? I hope he brings his hot cheerleader girlfriend on Monday night.

The Patriots are in big trouble, actually. Tyler Palko has an NFL career completion percentage of 69.2% and averages 4.3 yards per carry. Take the Chiefs and the 12 points!

Does that mean that if they win, the entire Chiefs' team will do the Electric Slide in the end zone? Might be worth throwing the game just to see that.

Not gonna happen, apparently:

Haley says Cassel's injury will require surgery.

Twitter

You joking? Cassel's a good QB/

207_not_sure_if_serious_4192.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back