PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for 2 tickets for the game vs. the Saints / Ticket Exchange question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zgotts

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for two tickets to the game vs the Saints on 10/13. Hoping to bring my girlfriend to her first ever Patriots game!

I know this is going to be a popular ticket given the matchup, but if you have tickets to sell or have a lead for reasonably priced tix please let me know!

I'm on the Season Ticket Waiting List and have been checking the Ticket Exchange like a mad man, but no luck so far. Do more tickets show up in the week/days leading up to the game?

I found some decently priced tickets from online ticket sites and may just go that route, but I'm hoping to find something better on the Ticket Exchange, or perhaps even here.

Thanks for your help!

More do tend to show up the week of the game and in the immediate days before the game. Especially if the weather's looking bad.

Keep in mind that you have to buy the posted blocks -- so if someone puts 4 seats up for sale you can't just buy two of them. You have to buy 4 or none. So that will limit the pool of tickets you'll have to choose from.

So if you can live with potentially not going to the game, keep on trying. And you can't count on ticketExchange for a big game like this one if you need to know ahead of time. If you're OK with not knowing until Saturday night or early, early Sunday morning whether or not you'll be able to go, then there's a good chance you'll ultimately be able to score tickets on ticketExchange. But be checking often!

If you've never used ticketExchange before I recommend logging in, going to some low-demand game (like the season-ender vs. Buffalo) that already has seats available, and fiddle around with searching, etc. so you get the hang of it. You can even put tickets in your cart -- just don't complete the order :)

More tickets will show up a few days before the game. I think it's the Friday before a Sunday game they seem to release a bunch of tickets. Maybe they are returns from the other team or the players who aren't going to use them? It feels dicey waiting, but we have always been able to score tickets on TE near the end, even to the AFC Championship game 2 years ago.

cool, good to know. thanks for the insight!

I've been in the same boat. We kept looking for tickets to the opener this year vs the Jets. Nothing, nothing, nothing, then an avalanche of tickets a couple of days before the game. I think at one point there were 700+. Granted this was on a Thursday night and it was supposed to/did rain. But, from my experience the ticket exchange doesn't pick up til much closer to gameday.

2-3 days before the game there will be tix on there

Ticketmaster: Patriots Ticket Exchange

Can you even get tickets on that thing? I've been refreshing all afternoon and I can't seem to get any tickets on there.

Does anyone have any strategy? I've typed in about 500 ticketmaster security words and I'm sick of it.

I was also timed out after 2 seconds after actually clicking on tickets that popped up.

Ugh.... Trying to get 4 Tix to Saints game.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST