PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL...Drew Bledsoe compares playing QB for the Jets to a virgin sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
:D

"Going to play quarterback for the Jets ... it's kind of like, you know when they used to take the pretty young virgin up to the edge of the volcano and then just throw them in?" Bledsoe said according to the New York Daily News. "That's kind of what it is when you play quarterback for the Jets. It just feels bad. Mark had to live with that for a long time. And people threw him under the bus like he was the whole reason for the demise of the Jets. To see him be able to come on to the field in a good system, with good talent and perform well, I'm just really happy for him."

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...riots_qb_drew_bledsoe_says_playing_for_j.html

Can we vote him into the Pats HOF a second time?

0c4VdSS.gif

Too bad there isn't a 'wow' button :)

Ahh, good ole Drew. :)

It reminds me of that story a few weeks ago about how the Jets almost drafted Brady. But I firmly believe Brady wouldn't have a HOFer. They would have ****ed him up for sure, like every QB they get.

Love this. I always thought sanchez was an above average QB. I'm glad we don't face him anymore. His problem was the enormous pressure and bad coaching. Also lack of talent around him after year 2. I'm glad he's getting a second chance in the NFC. Arm wise, maybe better than foles, but foles is stronger mentally.

Bledsoe was a class act, except for the few months he pouted about losing his job. Even then he wasn't nearly as bad about it as he could have been.

He should of saved this for a Gillette stadium week#16 half time comedy show.

I did not know that Mark Sanchez was a virgin.

I'm not sure if it's funnier or less funny because it's true.

I suppose ruining one's career/snuffing out potential should never be applauded, but it's also the Jets...

Love this. I always thought sanchez was an above average QB. I'm glad we don't face him anymore. His problem was the enormous pressure and bad coaching. Also lack of talent around him after year 2. I'm glad he's getting a second chance in the NFC. Arm wise, maybe better than foles, but foles is stronger mentally.

No, he sucks, he threw 2 TD's and also 2 picks against Houston not playing the entire game, same old Sanchez.

No, he sucks, he threw 2 TD's and also 2 picks against Houston not playing the entire game, same old Sanchez.

So they're either great or suck? Weeden, geno sucks. Sanchez is far from that. If you said below average, that's realistic. But suck? Cmon.

Sanchez is proven garbage, there are years of film evidence.

The Jets made the right call getting rid of him, for our luck, they choose someone worse to replace him , LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back