PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Letters from BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
BB is such a standoffish arsehole.;) Short article by one sportswriter's viewpoint.

Letters from Bill Belichick offer rare insight

But a couple of weeks later, a letter arrived in my mailbox at the Post. It was handwritten, and it was from Bill Belichick, and it was lovely. Over several paragraphs, he thanked me profusely for the story I wrote about his dad.

BB is such a standoffish arsehole.;) Short article by one sportswriter's viewpoint.

Letters from Bill Belichick offer rare insight

But a couple of weeks later, a letter arrived in my mailbox at the Post. It was handwritten, and it was from Bill Belichick, and it was lovely. Over several paragraphs, he thanked me profusely for the story I wrote about his dad.

What a GREAT story! Thanks for posting.

("Arsehole" -- what kind of spelling is that? :rolleyes:)

With BB there is much more to the picture than meets the eye..

Right after BB was hired, went to a function with him and Jim Brown.. (got #32's sig, but figured BB was another JAG)..Brown said something to the effect.. "If Michael Jordan did half as much as BB did for this world, it would be a different place"...

What a GREAT story! Thanks for posting.

("Arsehole" -- what kind of spelling is that? :rolleyes:)

Over the last three or four hundred years we have been adding to, manipulating and converting English into the American language. The end goal is to globally abolish the English dictionary and replace it with an American one. For centuries we have sent American teachers cloaked as religious missionaries to the far corners of globe reaching each civilization to instill our dastardly plan.

Soon you too will be using words like "arsehole".

Oh and by the way, it passes forum language filters where other words might not. :D

Over the last three or four hundred years we have been adding to, manipulating and converting English into the American language. The end goal is to globally abolish the English dictionary and replace it with an American one. For centuries we have sent American teachers cloaked as religious missionaries to the far corners of globe reaching each civilization to instill our dastardly plan.

Soon you too will be using words like "arsehole".

Oh and by the way, it passes forum language filters where other words might not. :D

I get the general strategy, but that wasn't exactly what I meant!

We have the word in the UK -- indeed, we have the people too. But we spell it the way that Clon did. An "ass" where I come from is something you ride, not something a politician grabs.

When it comes to swearing, I think that Britain (and Ireland!) doesn't have much to worry about. A useful recent one (that will probably pass the language filters too) is "bellend".

I get the general strategy, but that wasn't exactly what I meant!

We have the word in the UK -- indeed, we have the people too. But we spell it the way that Clon did. An "ass" where I come from is something you ride, not something a politician grabs.

When it comes to swearing, I think that Britain (and Ireland!) doesn't have much to worry about. A useful recent one (that will probably pass the language filters too) is "bellend".

Using ass --- *******

Using arse -- arsehole

You could smack an ass's arse or an arse's ass but don't put your finger in his ******* because that could be considered har ass ment.

Here's an article that's longer and just as cool -- The Belichick Letters

I'm a fan of the German version, "arshloch". It's so guttural. It rings of disdain.

Having hung out with a few Brits from time to time, they really enjoy clever use of the language, and "bellend" falls into that category.

Here's an article that's longer and just as cool -- The Belichick Letters

I'm a fan of the German version, "arshloch". It's so guttural. It rings of disdain.

Having hung out with a few Brits from time to time, they really enjoy clever use of the language, and "bellend" falls into that category.

I was fortunate enough to live in both countries for a few years. Had a blast in both.

I've been called a wanker in England and a wichser in Germany. :D

I was fortunate enough to live in both countries for a few years. Had a blast in both.

I've been called a wanker in England and a wichser in Germany. :D

Better still: Linkswichser. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back