PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's hope OL holds up, Jets DL is gunning for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true that I've written more negative comments than positive ones; but more bad things have happened to this franchise than good things over the last half-decade.

The fact remains: this OL (& the OLBs) inspires less than zero confidence from me.

Without a solid OL to open holes for RBs & to protect the QB, and Pass-Rushers to Kill the QB, this team - or any team - has no hope of doing anything in the POs.

No offense, and yes, some bad things have happened, but jeez louise, what a spoiled fanbase we can be!!! The Patriots have been contenders and/or Champions for an entire decade - even w/Matt Cassell fer crissakes. The Patriots have one of the greatest QB's of all time calling signals. The Patriots have arguably the best coach of all time. Enjoy this. Sure, call out the bad - but enjoy it too. Personally, I think this season is exciting. The Defense is transitioning - can't wait to see what we really have here. The o-line is a concern, yes. However, Dante is is a magician of a coach. We shall see.

Last edited:
Can't wait until week 2. This might be one of the biggest regular season games the pats have played. The pats need to shut this arrogant team up.

Pats don't need to do anything but make the postseason. As long as that happens, I couldn't care less if we lose 56-0 week 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News