PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Go Chiefs! - Week 5 NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Let's Go Chiefs! - Week 5 Early NFL Games Thread

There's the once-per-game gift pass interference call to the Colts. It's funny that Colts fans complained about Brady fist pumping when getting a call when the reality is that Manning and the Colts will get those gifts whenever Peyton lays out an uncatchable pass then throws his arms up in the air in protest. That's f'n ridiculous. That pass was a good six to seven yards in front of Collie. On top of that, it didn't look like the Chiefs LB even touched him in the replay.

Cue Mike Pereira... "Well, you don't technically have to TOUCH a Colts player to cause pass interference..."

Watching this, I am looking forward to the Colts in Foxboro.:D

In a tied game, the officials just step up and attempt to hand the game to the Colts on a marginal PI call? Unreal.

Last edited:

The phantom PI from the Colts 12th man rears it's ugle head, per usual. It's just so predictable. Like Deirdorf citing a nonexistent rule was violated, face guarding...

Wow, I miss Manning looking this confused against our defense.

Theye colts are so shady.

Ball came loose. If this isn't overturned, I'm turning the game off.

Manning getting frustrated. He just forced it to a blanketed Clark.

If they review it and give him a catch you Know the Fix is In, it hit the ground.

Last edited:

That one is coming back. ******* conniving sneaking Manning trying to get the snap off before the red flag could be tossed.

Does Jim Caldwell speak? Guys a joke IMO... you never see him on the sidelines talking to the offense or defense like BB does

Score one for Haley. They better overturn this one, even though it's always hard for the broadcast team to see it at first or second glance...

KC should either be blowing out the Colts or getting blown out. The score should not be a 9-9 snooze-fest.

In all fairness, Bill wouldn't have gotten the flag out of his sock in time there :lol2:

That one is coming back. ******* conniving sneaking Manning trying to get the snap off before the red flag could be tossed.

Well, lol, not to defend Fivehead, but that's just the smart thing to do.

Man-- KC looks like we used to on defense. It's very cool to watch.

And the officials are handling that like they used to with us-- phantom calls. I think it's awesome the Colts need the help to beat the Chiefs. That's a victory in-and-of itself.

I don't think Manning is confused as much as he is running for his life from Tamba Halii

Caldwell is just a figurehead, IMHO. Manning and the other coaches run the team and he just stands there with a blank look on his face.

Does Jim Caldwell speak? Guys a joke IMO... you never see him on the sidelines talking to the offense or defense like BB does

He understudied and replaced Tony Dungy, who didn't coach either...he inspired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back