PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Landry Jones expected to start for Steelers (Roethlisberger: torn meniscus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be in the minority here but I don't think this is such a big break for the Pats. We've typically struggled against QBs that we don't have much tape on and they still have tons of weapons on offense. I don't think it'll be easy.

Also, I'd much rather beat them at full strength. We'll more than likely have to play them in the playoffs and I would like to see how we stack against them at full strength. Big Ben is one tough SOB for coming back into the game and playing on a torn meniscus.

Can't wait to see this game live next weekend!

I hate to not beat a team at full strength. On the other hand I hate Ben and think he should not be in the NFL and do wish him injury. This is a case of the 2nd feeling out weighing the first.

I wouldn't be surprise if we struggle as we often do when we have no tape on a guy. At least nothing recent.

Edit: Goddamnit, Dorito Dink
He had two starts last year and he kinda sucks

I might be in the minority here but I don't think this is such a big break for the Pats. We've typically struggled against QBs that we don't have much tape on and they still have tons of weapons on offense. I don't think it'll be easy.

Also, I'd much rather beat them at full strength. We'll more than likely have to play them in the playoffs and I would like to see how we stack against them at full strength. Big Ben is one tough SOB for coming back into the game and playing on a torn meniscus.

Can't wait to see this game live next weekend!

He did make 2 starts last year, so there should be at least some tape on him. I do agree that he'll probably put up enough yards to create some panic in the game thread though.

Rehabilitation time for a meniscus repair is about 3 months. A meniscectomy requires less time for healing — approximately 3 to 4 weeks. Meniscus tears are extremely common knee injuries. With proper diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation, patients often return to their pre-injury abilities.

So we have no idea but he is out at least 3 weeks. Maybe 3 months.

He did make 2 starts last year, so there should be at least some tape on him. I do agree that he'll probably put up enough yards to create some panic in the game thread though.
I don't want to have to see my shrink again so I think I'll avoid

Landry Jones would have a breakout game against us or the refs would try and
screw us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft