PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Klemm Out For the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeamPats said:
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet as I am been all over the place this weekend, but it is always sad to see a former Pat go down. I see no way Favre how's Favre's imaptience + that O-Line can = redemption.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=478026

Haven't noticed it on this board -- it was on Profootballtalk.

I used to think that the idea of players as "injury-prone" was exaggerated. Not so in the case of Adrian Klemm!

A round 2 pick, our 1st pick after acquiring Belichick from the Jets for our #1. I am making an exception and chortling about this injury. What a disaster as a player.

PatsWickedPissah said:
A round 2 pick, our 1st pick after acquiring Belichick from the Jets for our #1. I am making an exception and chortling about this injury. What a disaster as a player.

I actually WANTED them to pick him in that first BB draft, as he was projected as filling a need and being available in the 2nd round.

It quickly became clear we'd have been better off drafting Adrien Zmed over Adrien Klemm

Very sad..and he isn't old really..but he IS injury prone..sad though he was a solid player WHEN he played..but how many years on IR?? Too many and..they just had to let him go..really could have been a lot better..but was hardly on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes