PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keyshaun said the Pats cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boy®

Banned
Reaction score
He said they "stole Randy Moss, stole Wes Welker" etc...pretty funny.

I am a huge fan of Key and it's too darn bad he and BB weren't able to hook up together here in NE. That would have been a perfect connection.

I am a huge fan of Key and it's too darn bad he and BB weren't able to hook up together here in NE. That would have been a perfect connection.

No kidding. Any chance we could steal him as the 4th receiver on this team? It would be nice to have a backup to moss & stallworth.

Keyshawn is good on ESPN, too bad Emmitt is terrible, shoulda kept the playmaker.

Another false title. I'm glad I read within, because if you don't you are lead to believe something all together different than Key joking around.

Keyshawn is awesome...that's a great line.

I was really hoping for us to sign him this off season, but he has been a great addition to the ESPN team.

Ya beat me to it Danny! :cool:

Don't forget, he also said we stole Junior Seau from retirement.

That was a hilarious segment.

should change the title..might be eye catching..but he did right by the pats...we shouldnt be joking about it...like they all do with Bill on tv etc.

keyshawn has really been stand up ..a man with BALLS

The exchange was hilarious. Key says, yup...the Patriots cheat. They stole Randy Moss, they stole Welker, they stole Thomas. Rodney is not playing...they will cheat when he comes back...and to top it off...Seymour is just kinda hangin out and they will be cheating when he comes back.

It was awesome...stupid Tom Jackson had nothing to say...

Keyshawn might get it now, but he certainly didn't take the time to consider such a wacky concept as complementary receivers when he was paired opposite Wayne Chrebet.

The exchange was hilarious. Key says, yup...the Patriots cheat. They stole Randy Moss, they stole Welker, they stole Thomas. Rodney is not playing...they will cheat when he comes back...and to top it off...Seymour is just kinda hangin out and they will be cheating when he comes back.

It was awesome...stupid Tom Jackson had nothing to say...

That's HILARIOUS!! :D

Funny Stuff, Keshawn has always come off as a goofy dude to me, with his huge smile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes