PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin garnet jersey retirement ceremony.

Sorry not sorry, but one whole banner in 6 years is Not number-retirement-worthy.

Sorry not sorry, but one whole banner in 6 years is Not number-retirement-worthy.
There’s a lot of numbers retired for players who have had less of an impact winning NBA titles than KG had.

I didn't become a Celtics fan until '89 (long story), but I'm almost kinda with you there, even though he was one of the main people responsible for the only championship I've watched as a Celtics fan (and became oohhhh so close to another one). I look at the 15.7/8.3/2.7 and shrug at the "Average Al"-ness of the stats, but after watching a lot of the speeches and remembering the turnaround from 24-58 to 66-16, he really was the heart and soul of that era's team. It's like how I think the Bucs might end up retiring Brady's number even after only 3* seasons.

*who the f knows anymore

There’s a lot of numbers retired for players who have had less of an impact winning NBA titles than KG had.

Those players: TitleS

KG: title.

you complain just for the sake of complaining. Every thread on every forum you complain about something. good Lord dude

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back