PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kenny Walter appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the sarcasm, but I've seen a lot of punters and he's not a very good one.

He should be appreciative of the pay check and leave it at that.
Yeah, the only thing we should appreciate about Walter is that he's not passed out and died on the field yet. The guy is awful and is a disaster waiting to happen. Honestly I would rather have had Antowain Smith re-signed and getting carries than have this clown as our punter again.

Considering what's out there this time of year, we're lucky to get him.

Yeah, the only thing we should appreciate about Walter is that he's not passed out and died on the field yet. The guy is awful and is a disaster waiting to happen. Honestly I would rather have had Antowain Smith re-signed and getting carries than have this clown as our punter again.

I'm baffled BFan. I guess everybody has their fans.:p

Just a parting shot. I don't care if he put Willie Mosconi english on it. There's no way I'm happy with a 32 yard punt deep in our own territory.

Last edited:
Considering what's out there this time of year, we're lucky to get him.
I'd prefer to give PSer Danny Baugher a shot. I'm sure he'd shank some - as will Walter - but at least he has a leg too. The ONLY redeeming quality about Walter is he has been a good placement guy before, maybe he'll put his share inside the 10. But even the so-called hang time punts with Walter with short returns are often shanks that the PR can't get too.

:bricks:

I'd prefer to give PSer Danny Baugher a shot. I'm sure he'd shank some - as will Walter - but at least he has a leg too. The ONLY redeeming quality about Walter is he has been a good placement guy before, maybe he'll put his share inside the 10. But even the so-called hang time punts with Walter with short returns are often shanks that the PR can't get too.

:bricks:

If it saves us returns, I guess it's all right. But I think it's a lot of BS too. He miss hits a lot of balls and I'm usually just happy when he gets it in the air relatively straight.

I can't prove it, but my gut feeling is there are always 3-4 punters looking for work as good or better than him.

We are talking about the former ball boy of the Browns back when you know who was coach.

All it takes is a Polaroid.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes