PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC or Pittsburgh couldn't care less

Status
Not open for further replies.

TbSB5

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
IF the Pats win KC or Pittsburgh will come to Foxborough. In previous years we have an advantage because it is homefield. However this year I have not heard a more dead stadium than Gillette. This is the playoffs too. What a disgrace. Even Carroll remarked how quiet the stadium was when the Seahawks played them.

This entire team looks dead. No energy whatsoever by ANYONE. Brady is anything but pumped. The whole team is sleeping.

Can we please ban this guy, along with FCB ? This is blatant, low quality trolling. This is insulting to quality trolling.
This is not trolling. I am saying the truth.

This is not trolling. I am saying the truth.
Pete Carroll can say whatever the hell he wants, but the truth is that the bar is set so high that fans don't get as into it as they should for a regular season game in the month of October.

Things are different in January and I definitely don't see a silent crowd today.

Pete Carroll can say whatever the hell he wants, but the truth is that the bar is set so high that fans don't get as into it as they should for a regular season game in the month of October.

Things are different in January and I definitely don't see a silent crowd today.
You can't be serious. Idk what game you're watching, but the crowd and the entire team looks completely dead. This was a bad all around game by the Patriots. The whole team looks lifeless.

And if you think the awful performance they have shown today would give KC or Steelers any problems then I don't know what to tell you

We are playing the 9-7 texans its not like peyton manning and the colts are coming to town.

You can't be serious. Idk what game you're watching, but the crowd and the entire team looks completely dead. This was a bad all around game by the Patriots. The whole team looks lifeless.

And if you think the awful performance they have shown today would give KC or Steelers any problems then I don't know what to tell you
Chill buddy....it's been this way for a long time.

You mean we'll have to be sharper to make it to the Super Bowl? Oh. None of us knew that.

I still can't believe you enjoy being a Pats fan. All you do is relentlessly *****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back