PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just thought I would remind everyone of what's coming back to us this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL anyone else get nervous all over again during the BALT clip,even though you know how it ends? :eek: Too funny, my palms got sweaty,my stomach knotted up...deja vu all over again! Two minutes into that game wasn't Korn calling for our first defeat of the season? :D

YouTube - Tom Brady

#12 leading drives such as this one. What a clutch throw to Gaffney. Also notice how much of a beast Faulk is. Hopefully we won't need boneheaded timeouts next year though. :D
going to be interesting to see how brady and merriman do in the quest for comeback player of the year, not that brady cares about awards

LOL anyone else get nervous all over again during the BALT clip,even though you know how it ends? :eek: Too funny, my palms got sweaty,my stomach knotted up...deja vu all over again! Two minutes into that game wasn't Korn calling for our first defeat of the season? :D
he'd have been right if it wasn't for some shady reffing and a ******ed rex ryan timeout lol

he'd have been right if it wasn't for some shady reffing and a ******ed rex ryan timeout lol

What was shady about the reffing? I see good calls made on the field everytime they threw a flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft