PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just a thought about Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBlackmon55

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I mean Twig(Branch) came back after burning his bridges here.

So, with that in mind, with Welker(hopefully re-signed), two TE's, and after we cut Ocho, and maybe drop Branch and sign a WR like Lloyd OR Colston..............Would BB/Brady be able to entice Moss to comeback for 1 more run ?

Yes he will be old but, with a better threat across from him, plus Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, he would not have to do as much. Money may nt be top $ but the chance to get that elusive ring still waits.....

Flame away !

Give it up already, he's not coming back.

why people are infatuated with the idea that an older Randy Moss who was traded for a reason would be a better idea than developing a young talent or signing a younger more effective player is beyond me.

Please make it stop.

We didn't get rid of him because we wanted him and he could still play.

He's lost his speed. Plain and simple. We don't need a 35 yr old receiver, we need one that is in his prime (Jackson, Bowe, Johnson) who can stretch the field and make plays.

at least he knows the play book, unlike 85

Forget bringing back Moss, I am starting a campaign to bring back Stanley Morgan. I hear he is willing to unretire if the Pats came calling.

he aint coming back but hes been really active on twitter lately...

It hasn't been a full yr yet fans!!my body isn't gone this tank is full!!I didn't leave the game because of fball.something bigger to tackle

Alot been going an yes I miss the game an not because of las nite!loosen them britches decision isn't easy.ill talk in a week about it.

Last edited:
Santana ... Not a bad player,I would consider him to compete with Branch for 3rd depth.

Kate ... Nice to look at

Randy ... Just stop this fu(king bullsh!t already!,The guy is done.

Last edited:
Moss isn't coming back. Even if he was, he's too old and we don't need anymore old WRs. Time to look to the future and scout some fresh young tallent.

Honey, I'm home:D

moss is done as a deep threat and therefore done altogether. he may get picked up by some club for a year to see if he has anything left but it shouldn't be the pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3