PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Lee Riches lawsuit? [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick scandal widens by inmate suing the Patriots (this has got to be a joke)

Anyone can sue for anything. I'm sure it's real. Until it gets thrown out (more like laughed out). I can sue PATRIOTSFANINPA for his chosen username on patsfans.com if I want to waste my time.

You want to sue me? - Blood from a stone baby,Blood from a stone - LOL

Re: Belichick scandal widens by inmate suing the Patriots (this has got to be a joke)

It is disgusting that our tax dollars go to the costs associated with processing these ridiculous lawsuits. I am liberal to moderate on a lot of issues, but there needs to be a legal reform that can do away with these frivolous lawsuits.

You want to sue me? - Blood from a stone baby,Blood from a stone - LOL
Fine, I'll sue someone else then - who's rich ? :D

Fine, I'll sue someone else then - who's rich ? :D

Jonathan Lee Riches. RICHES.

This guy has a sense of humor. It's almost like he's toying with the judicial system. It's just too bad tax money goes to paying for it.

Judge: “Surely you can’t be serious.”
Jonathan Lee Riches: “I am serious … and don’t call me Shirley”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back