PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets/Pats Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jets are not running the ball as well as they were earlier in the year. In general, the jets offense has tailed off the last 4-5 games

I think the pats will have a 2 TD lead by early 2nd quarter.....I think it unravels for sanchez......I don't think he finishes the game.....still the jets will put up some point as a few teams have later in games.

Pats 45
Jets 27

Pats 24
Jets 21

Pats making a last minute field goal to win the game after Folk just missed one on the other end. Cant see the Jets sweeping the Pats. Would not be surprised if it whent the other way. This will not be a blow out by either team and think its going to come down to special teams in the end of the game.

Pats: 34 (2 early field goals to make the home crowd nervous)
Jets: 24

Pats 17
Jests 14

Low scoring. I can't see how it won't be close. It may be a cliche, but I REALLY think the Jests will go all out for this game like no other. In fact, they might spend all their motivation on the Pats and could pull it out but then choke on a couple of other games afterward as a letdown. :D (would be nice!)

Hopefully, that will be all academic anyway. Just win, Baby! :rocker:

I expect a slow start to the game by both teams. It's going to be pretty conservative, and I wouldn't be surprised to see no score or only three points on the board after one quarter. I expect the low scoring to continue until the half, and either team could be leading.

The third quarter is going to be the key, I think. Expect the Pats to come out strong and salt the game away by the late third or early fourth quarter. Of course, expect the defense to yield a couple touchdowns to make it interesting. In the end, the Pats prevail.

Saving the actual score prediction for Alamo's thread. :cool:

Pats 41
Jets 20

Pats survive late jets rally with 2 holmes touchdowns at the end, 31-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes