PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets got hosed, big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KontradictioN said:
Yeah, but who really gives a ****? It's the JETS. Out of all the other teams in the division, I hate them the most (yes, even more than the Dolphins). I hate them because every New York ******* that works for ESPN is always all over their nuts, yet they have only won 1 Super Bowl in the last, what, 40-something years? They constantly suck. They have maybe one good year every five years. Everytime they lose I shoot a load in my pants and it would really make my day to see the team jet crash into some mountains killing everyone including Mangini and his ***** tits.

Wow, I feel better.

Get a grip buddy, this is way over the line!

Smash-MouthD said:
It was not an obvious call, it could have gone either way. you have no way of knowing if he gets one foot in and then his hand hits out of bounds. The rule is intended for obvious cases of a player shoving another out of bounds. If one play is the difference between a win and a loss and you loose you deserve to loose.

It was extremely obvious, the most clear example of a 'push-out' you could see. (As it happens I think the rule might as well just be gotten rid of but that's a different matter).

For one of the receiver's hands to have hit the ground first he'd have had to have somersaulted in mid-air. Just watch his feet, they are mere inches from the ground. For them not to have both landed in bounds he would have had to possess powers of levitation and hover himself sideways. That woulda been cool, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft