PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets cut Kevin Mawae

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
According to an e-mail I just got from JetsInsider.net.

I can't say I like the guy but he's be a tough as nails as$hole in the middle of the line. Can Koppen play Guard ?

Kevin Mawae ... and Jack Tatum ... the only two football players i've ever wished ill.

Isn't Mawae the one the one that broke Ted Washington's leg. He's got a reputation as a dirty player.

One of my buddies is his next door neighbor. Says he goes out back and shoots crossbows in his backyard.

primetime said:
One of my buddies is his next door neighbor. Says he goes out back and shoots crossbows in his backyard.

Jes' kiddin!

What i really meant was ... Kevin and Jack were and are the very model of a modern maj.. er, a modern major-league, hard-nosed, tough, but lovable football player. Yes, that's what i meant to say.

There's also a rumor that the Jets traded Abrahams to the Broncos for their 1st rounder (29?) but it doesn't strike me as a very reliable source

http://www.jetstv.com/

Willie55 said:
Isn't Mawae the one the one that broke Ted Washington's leg. He's got a reputation as a dirty player.
He is also the one who cut blocked Seymour, causing him to miss most of the play-offs 2 yrs ago.

Last edited:
If I was the Houston Texans this would be one of my first pick ups.

JoeSixPat said:
There's also a rumor that the Jets traded Abrahams to the Broncos for their 1st rounder (29?) but it doesn't strike me as a very reliable source
Come on, a 17 year old in his bedroom with a camera . . . how much more reliable do you need ?

:D :rocker:

broadwayjoe said:
If I was the Houston Texans this would be one of my first pick ups.

Yeah, kind of like when they signed Tony Boselli.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Yeah, kind of like when they signed Tony Boselli.

They drafted him with the first pick in the 2002 Expansion Draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back