PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags maybe next pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is that Tom Curran was on the Big Show (or was it Felger? I was switching back & forth driving home from work) and he picked the Pats to win. They were giving him crap for this article.

If I've said it once I've said it 100 times, Garrard will NEVER be a top level QB. He is the Jake Delhomme soup de jour of the 2007 season.

"The next Patriots" probably are still in high school. Teams like ours come around about once a decade, "the next Patriots" will show up somewhere around 2015.

Ummm...no, they aren't

Garrard is a. waaaay older than Brady was when we started this thing in NE, and b. nowhere near the level Brady is at

Del Rio isn't half the coach Belichick is

They have a stronger running game than we did, and a stout defense, but they're still very vulnerable against the pass, and their pass offense stinks

Their simply don't have the managment we do...

People don't understand how rare Piolo, Belichick, and Brady are....

How did BB do in his first HC job?
Pretty well. Took a bad 3-13 team to 11-5 and a playoff victory. Next season was screwed by the move.

When Del Rio gets his second playoff win, let us know. He has a LONG way to go.

Haven't you realized that you just can't argue with these people? They probably couldn't tell you how BB did in his first HC job, because they just became Pats fans 6 years ago.
Who the hell invited you here anyway ? Get lost.

How did BB do in his first HC job?

Yeah not well but Del Rio hasn't shown anything inovative as an assistant or head coach.

Belichick went into Cleveland as a two time Super Bowl champ (DC) who's game plan against the Bills is in the hall of fame. Del Rio has no such credentials.

Dell Rio has a far more talented team far greater then anything BB had in Cleveland as well. Id be sure Belichick could kick some serious @$$ with the current Jags roster.

Last edited:
Haven't you realized that you just can't argue with these people? They probably couldn't tell you how BB did in his first HC job, because they just became Pats fans 6 years ago.

He did better in his first two years than Del Rio did.

So, all underdogs are now the "next" Patriots?

"The next Patriots" probably are still in high school. Teams like ours come around about once a decade, "the next Patriots" will show up somewhere around 2015.

More like once a century.:rocker:

And you have been a Jags fan for all of what.. 12 years?

Dip****s....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

More like once a century.:rocker:
Well there was the Steelers in the 70s, 49ers in the 80s, Cowboys in the 90s, Patriots in the 00s, there will probably be a dynasty in the 10s.

6 years ago, your team was still in it's infancy, and the Pats were slapping the **** out of it then too.:rocker:

Well there was the Steelers in the 70s, 49ers in the 80s, Cowboys in the 90s, Patriots in the 00s, there will probably be a dynasty in the 10s.

Those guys are through.
The Pats aren't.

Last edited:

This from a fan of that franchise with the long and storied past, the Jags????? They've been around what eleven years and have to cover up the seats they can't sell. Every year there is talk of moving the franchise because you can't support the team.
I forgot to mention the Jags long history of success in Foxboro, have they ever won there? I remember the last game because I was there (and have been attending games since the late 60's) and watch the Jags freeze as the Pats ran them out of town.....I think Asante is still running with that interception return...
How did that motivational thing with the ax work out for you guys in Jacksonville??

yea, the patriots still. Atleast for the first half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST