PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've Never Been Prouder To Be a Patriots Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCal Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
As some of You know I went to my first Patriots Game in 1970.I have been through the Highs and Lows of being a Patriots Fan.We have won Three Incredible Super Bowls and Lost two Dreadful Ones.We have won amazing Playoff Games like The Snow Bowl , and that cold night against Tennessee,and we've lost heartbreaking Playoff games like Oakland in 1976 and utterly humiliating Playoff games like Houston at Home on New Years Eve in 1978.Through it all ,It has been The fanbase of the New England Patriots that has never let Me down.When I joined NEM and his small band of Fans back in 1970 ,We could have never imagined what Patriots Nation has become. In those early days ,it was a hard living,hard drinking crowd,that turned Sundays into the circus being in town and I loved every minute of it.
The crowd is different now(and so am I) but the passion for this Team remains.
From Babe Parilli to Tom Brady,You have supported this Team proudly.You have witnessed the wild and the whacky in Our long climb to the top.
We had a setback last Sunday but no one ever whined like Raider or Charger Fans.
You should all be proud of Yourselves with the dignity and class that You have displayed this week.I have never been prouder to be called a Patriots Fan! Our Team will climb the mountain again.It isn't just the Players with character!

Last edited:
Well said, because only in losses and huge setbacks the dedication to the team you're rooting for will show as it is. This season, though it's sudden ending, was great and I would've never thought they come this far. Of course they could have won the game against Indy, but it's over.

I'm also proud of this team, because it showed all the guts that it takes to win games, they showed passion and good football. Thanks for this season, and another one will come around the corner, so will the fourth ring.

I think alot of us are upset because

a we were so close to more imortality...

b that basically the football season is over..

I know that is what Im upset about, but Im still proud of what they have done and what they will be doing in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft