PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's amazing to consider how far we've come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It was just 15 years that Bledsoe was hurt against the Jets. There we were, after a mediocre 2000 season, and our QB is out for half of 2001 already. Power rankings listed us as dead last in the NFL, one saying that looking at the talent on the roster, it was tough to envision us winning a game. Here we go again. On to the draft I guess...

Fast forward to this moment. We're one win away from having the undisputed greatest QB to ever play the game. Our coach is already widely considered the best ever. And a 5th title in 16 seasons, during the free agent era, and we're the greatest dynasty the NFL has ever seen, if we aren't in fact already.

What an amazing run this has been.

when i started to be a Patriot fan i have to admit this still looks a DREAM...

a perfect one...;)

awesome dream...a dream come true...:)

I was telling my daughter that I grew up in a time when winning championships didn't seem like a reality. I would root for the home team first and always but then I'd have a 'second team' too, which would be a team from the group of true contenders that you would pull for.

My daughter obviously doesn't have that problem b/c the home team has been a true contender for the entirety of her life.

Boy was Ricky Proehl correct!!!!! Although I don't think he meant the Pats when he said,
" Tonight a dynasty is born" before SB 36

It does seem like a dream since 2000 or so. I remember being so upset and worried after Bledsoe went down in that 2001 season. I was a huge Bledsoe fan, still am, but thought the season was over pretty much. Wow, its amazing what happened after that.

It's amazing. I adopted this team as "mine" in 1985 and never thought it would turn into what it is today. We are so lucky to have them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents