PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there a game in 10 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I really can't tell anymore around here. I know it's a big story so we are going to talk about it a lot..but it really is getting old. I can't even talk football around here anymore...hopefully it changes next week

I really can't tell anymore around here. I know it's a big story so we are going to talk about it a lot..but it really is getting old. I can't even talk football around here anymore...hopefully it changes next week

Probably, but I'm not sure who is playing Seattle. Could be the Colts or the Ravens.

This has already got more attention than Goodell and the NFL's handling of the Ray Rice/Ravens thing.

Which you know Goodell is happy about. Because instead of answering questions about that whole mishandling SB week he will be answering about PSI in a ball.

This has already got more attention than Goodell and the NFL's handling of the Ray Rice/Ravens thing.

Which you know Goodell is happy about. Because instead of answering questions about that whole mishandling SB week he will be answering about PSI in a ball.

We are talking about 1-2 PSI. But punch your wife...use steroids...no big deal...

Seems like we might have to focus on NFL Network and Patriots.com. That seems to be the only places not talking about deflated footballs. ****, CNN is treating this like the biggest deal in the world.

Last edited:
I can't want ANYTHING spots or news....Only place i can read about pats is Patriots.com now. Coming on here is getting very tough now and i love talking pats on here

Well, let's talk about real football.

Who is the bigger threat, Kearse or Baldwin? Kearse has an absurd 41 yard average in the playoffs.

I've ignored every other Deflategate thread except for the official one so I can stay up to date on the matter without being completely immersed in it. I recommend you do the same.

Well, let's talk about real football.

Who is the bigger threat, Kearse or Baldwin? Kearse has an absurd 41 yard average in the playoffs.

But has any receiver had more targets picked off than Kearse?

I can't want ANYTHING spots or news....Only place i can read about pats is Patriots.com now. Coming on here is getting very tough now and i love talking pats on here

I agree. It's been very disheartening coming here the last few days which is why I haven't been posting a whole lot. The Felgerization of Patriot fans has apparently become more and more successful of late.

I agree. It's been very disheartening coming here the last few days which is why I haven't been posting a whole lot. The Felgerization of Patriot fans has apparently become more and more successful of late.

Some fans only like to show up and talk when there are controversies or when we get blown up after KCC game. Remember that? That's why I could care less anymore. Then they disappear until next time. You can see it today after a successful BB presser.

I've ignored every other Deflategate thread except for the official one so I can stay up to date on the matter without being completely immersed in it. I recommend you do the same.

What i resorted too....

Finally. My twitter feed is starting to get filled with actual game info. About time!

I'm not sure if you can call it a game. It will be a massacre. There will be blood. We'll be coming down on them like napalm. Gronk is gonna spike a DB, Blount is gonna pancake a LB on route to a touchdown. BB is gonna run every single deception play in the playbook and then look in his post game interview say "I've only one thing to say. Suck my balls!!!!!!"

Supposedly there's a game, but not much reason cover it. Apparently plays, players, match ups, tackles, interceptions, and all that stuff was just window dressing. What really matters is PSI.

I'm hearing they'll simply have the teams meet in AZ and check their football pressure. Whoever has the lowest will be declared the winner because there's no need to go through the game. It would be impossible for the other team to win.

I hear you BTM but man this crap just put a damper on my superbowl joy. This is the ultimate case of "can't win for losing". If we win it's because we cheated to get there, if we lose it was we had to play fair. I will support my team through anything but this crap sucks, and the Dallas cowgirls fans can't resist taking shots as well.

I hear you BTM but man this crap just put a damper on my superbowl joy. This is the ultimate case of "can't win for losing". If we win it's because we cheated to get there, if we lose it was we had to play fair. I will support my team through anything but this crap sucks, and the Dallas cowgirls fans can't resist taking shots as well.

No damper on my joy at all. Pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back