PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Leigh Bodden one of our next JAG corners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, you're going to claim credit for an older thread? I might as well put in then that I was one of the first saying the Cassel/Vrabel trade signaled we would be major FA players. Are you Reese? Get back to work. This is BB.

LOL. Hey It's my thread. I writed it first!

But yeah, I'm on it Bill.

Taylor just agreed to Vet Min and Carolina has agreed to take our 1986 and 87 first round draft picks for Peppers, who has agreed to $2m per. Can I go out for some wings now before I finish up the Cutler deal?

Taylor just agreed to Vet Min and Carolina has agreed to take our 1986 and 87 first round draft picks for Peppers, who has agreed to $2m per. Can I go out for some wings now before I finish up the Cutler deal?

Not before you finish the Torry Holt deal to complete our new run-n-shoot offense!

Not before you finish the Torry Holt deal to complete our new run-n-shoot offense!

LOL - Is Bob going to address our motion for swapping out one OL for an extra receiver? I heard he bought Polian a new sweater to sweeten the deal...

LOL - Is Bob going to address our motion for swapping out one OL for an extra receiver? I heard he bought Polian a new sweater to sweeten the deal...

Bob is working on getting rid of that salary cap so that all the star vets can sign with us after the current CBA expires. Polian is pissing his pants over it.

Reggie Dupard I can see, but Bruce Armstrong?! Noooooo!

Just saw on PFT he's getting the boot in Detroit. I don't assume Detroit sheds players just because they suck. In fact that might be why they sign players...

Sounds like a cap/culture casualty, and I make no assumptions he's even any good. I just wonder if he's the "stick him in the back and let 'im go" type CB material Bill likes.

Plus it's almost time for the flood of "so and so was cut, lets sign him!" threads, so maybe I can be an unofficial kick-off for that? Not exactly the purpose of this thread, but you know the time approaches...

Bodden played very well in the Browns system which is similar to the Pats as RC was their coach. Detroit plays a Tampa 2 defense, and Bodden did not fit in well with what they want to do on D. I expect Bodden to have a very good year for the Pats. It is a 'prove it' contract year for him after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes