PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting stat from pat Kirwan on Sirius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cramden

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
He was wondering how the teams fared traveling 3 time zones West to East this year. He was shocked to see that the combined records were 3-14. Meaningless? Maybe, but just one more thing going against San Diego.

That being said I still think this is a dangerous team and it will take our A game to advance.

He was wondering how the teams fared traveling 3 time zones West to East this year. He was shocked to see that the combined records were 3-14. Meaningless? Maybe, but just one more thing going against San Diego.

That being said I still think this is a dangerous team and it will take our A game to advance.

It's the AFCCG. Often times you can bring your A game and not advance. NE is the best team in the league, but they are not so good that they can play 90% and win.

take this a bit further ... hw did teams that travelled back and forth through 4 time zones one week then 3 time zones the following week fare?

I use to fly alot for business and I got sick several times from the recycled bad air inside an airliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back