Interesting Patriots Statistics

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Please add any Patriots stats you find interesting

Through week 4 (minus tonight's MNF game)

Patriots Passing Offense 2nd (tied) in pass attempts....162 (only behind Tampa...184)
Patriots Passing Offense 2nd in pass completions..........114 (only behind Tampa...119)

Patriots Passing Offense 27th in yds/attempt.....6.52
Patriots 6th in Comp% .........70.4%
Mac Jones 7th Comp%..........70.0
Mac Jones 11th (tied) getting sacked......10

Patriots Rushing Offense 31st in yds/gm.....68.5
Patriots Rushing Offense 29th in yds/carry.......3.47
Patriots Rushing Offense 29th in rushing attempts.....79

Patriots Offense #4 (tied) in fumbles lost...........3
Patriots Offense #4 (tied) in INTs ...............4
Patriots Offense #3 (tied) in total turnovers......7

Patriots Defense last (tied) in fumble takeaways........0
Patriots Defense 4th (tied) in INT takeaways...........5

---------------------------------------
Would love to read any QB hit statistics

Patriots Passing Offense 2nd (tied) in pass attempts....162 (only behind Tampa...184)
Patriots Passing Offense 2nd in pass completions..........114 (only behind Tampa...119)

I'm going to assume borg you're not some organizational schill, but just in case:

- Worst in QB pressures in the league (pass protection)
- Worst red zone offense conversion going into week 4, ranked 32/32
- The only teams that get negative running yardage for a game in the last 50 years are the mcD 2021 Pats offense and a couple of the most pathetic Detriot Lions teams.
- Most QB hits in the league
- #1 in the most predictable pass-only statistical tendencies when running 11 personnel (3WR) in the entire league (94% passes last game), allowing defenses to basically spring in pass blitz not even worrying about the run

I'm going to assume borg you're not some organizational schill, but just in case:
Huh?

First off .....'shill' not 'schill'

2nd....In your eyes, exactly what 'organization' might I be shilling for ?

Exactly which stat(s) have triggered your paranoia?

Huh?

First off .....'shill' not 'schill'

2nd....In your eyes, exactly what organization am I shilling for ?

Thanks I remember you being a good poster but just making sure you aren't making up BS excuse to try to pretend there was good play calling for an offense that only scored 17 points against a Bucs defense missing all 3 starting cornerbacks plus their star FS who left due to injury.

@DropKickFlutie , I am not one to usually jump into someone else's posts....but...we get it...McD sucks...and should be fired along with everyone with any kind of association to the John Carrol cabal....

Got it, bro. No need to pepper it into every thread.... many times I read your posts and actually enjoy them until they inevitably hit on the McD/John Carrol thing.... are you sure you aren't NEM?

@DropKickFlutie , I am not one to usually jump into someone else's posts....but...we get it...McD sucks...and should be fired along with everyone with any kind of association to the John Carrol cabal....

Got it, bro. No need to pepper it into every thread.... many times I read your posts and actually enjoy them until they inevitably hit on the McD/John Carrol thing.... are you sure you aren't NEM?

You know I'm not NEM because I love Charlie Weiss and Bill O'Brien.

But let's get back on topic of how bad the current oc sucks, first a Patriot OC drought from 2005-2014, I blame only until 2009 when they fixed all his sh-tty drafting while he was drafting Tim Tebow in the first round in Denver while the Pats were loading up, and all the crappy drafting from 2013-2019

You know I'm not NEM because I love Charlie Weiss and Bill O'Brien.

But let's get back on topic of how bad the current oc sucks, first a Patriot OC drought from 2005-2014, I blame only until 2009 when they fixed all his sh-tty drafting while he was drafting Tim Tebow in the first round in Denver while the Pats were loading up, and all the crappy drafting from 2013-2019
Personal Brand Be Consistent GIF by Digital Pratik

Look at the past data sets.

When I'm right I'm right.

BB is the greatest ever particularly his drafts from 2001-2004 and 2009-2012.

Pats sucked exactly during the same fraud oc from 2005-2008 and 2013-2019. Coupled perfectly with the crappy Denver Broncos '2010 and St Louis Rams'11, and Pats 2019-2021.

The best future is: Steve Belichick at DC (this dude is SOLID), fire mdIdiot rehire O'Brien at OC or even HC.

I thought Ian literally directly told you to drop this subject.

I thought Ian literally directly told you to drop this subject.

I think the mods are very good. look at the crazy sh-t biffins is pulling and he's still here.

I am keeping it all about football. now when it comes to football and the OLine keeps sucking and the offense keeps sucking, per my legal interpretation of the rulings, this is all FAIR GAME. sorry homer.

I think the mods are very good. look at the crazy sh-t biffins is pulling and he's still here.

I am keeping it all about football. now when it comes to football and the OLine keeps sucking and the offense keeps sucking, per my legal interpretation of the rulings, this is all FAIR GAME. sorry homer.

Yea except I just left your other thread because it was the same commentary.

If you think people don't know your position, don't agree with it or have some how missed it, I assure you that you are wrong.

Look at the past data sets.

When I'm right I'm right.

BB is the greatest ever particularly his drafts from 2001-2004 and 2009-2012.

Pats sucked exactly during the same fraud oc from 2005-2008 and 2013-2019. Coupled perfectly with the crappy Denver Broncos '2010 and St Louis Rams'11, and Pats 2019-2021.

The best future is: Steve Belichick at DC (this dude is SOLID), fire mdIdiot rehire O'Brien at OC or even HC.

Idk, hiring BoB as HC makes him a step closer to GM control which I do NOT want. Houstons still paying for those boneheaded trades. I did like him as our OC.

Yea except I just left your other thread because it was the same commentary.

If you think people don't know your position, don't agree with it or have some how missed it, I assure you that you are wrong.

Yeah no dice, any attempts to try to claim this past game was good play calling, nope. Sorry but you know what yo expect. Only 17 points scored against the worst secondary in the league.

Idk, hiring BoB as HC makes him a step closer to GM control which I do NOT want. Houstons still paying for those boneheaded trades. I did like him as our OC.

Not GM, just make sure this dude is elevated before whatever mdc was going to get

Yeah no dice, any attempts to try to claim this past game was good play calling, nope. Sorry but you know what yo expect. Only 17 points scored against the worst secondary in the league.

Well I personally think any allusion that this team was supposed to be a great offense is misguided.

I think we could do better than BoB. He was predictable. I will say his screen game is better than McDaniels' though.

The pats have more than 4 ints

Great info, thank you!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back