PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Junior Seau tidbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Interesting Junior Seau tidbid

We feel the same way about Marvin Harrison. Same deal with Saturday - hell you got 3 rookies who can play his position. Go tell Dungy and Polian it's more important to get them reps.

Mo, did i miss something???? you said "WE feel the same way about marvin harrison"?????? you said that as if you're a colts fan......i always thought you were a pats fan....maybe im just tired, and misread. forget i ever implied that you're a colts fan. im just being dumb today.:confused:

Whats even more interesting, is that you've created a whole new word... Tidbid.

Webster would be very proud of you.

HUGE difference here.
Marvin and Saturday not playing could be the difference between getting a 1st round bye and barely making the playoffs.

Seau not playing would not change the Patriots W/L column one iota.

If Seau playing wouldn't change the Patriots W/L column one iota, then how can he be a liability?

Also, From what I saw of Seau, he's still got more game than many of the players in the league.

If Seau playing wouldn't change the Patriots W/L column one iota, then how can he be a liability?

Also, From what I saw of Seau, he's still got more game than many of the players in the league.

it's funny how alot of people assume he didnt do anything last year. Did anyone actually watch the games? I agree with you though, I think he still has something left in the tank, just don't play him every down.lol. I'll bet he'll end up on the shadow roster, and then we sign him in week 6.

Whats even more interesting, is that you've created a whole new word... Tidbid.

Webster would be very proud of you.

I know, it was late and I was tired, but I did edit it as soon as I noticed it in my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes