PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injury watch: 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.M. Fletcher

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I ran a similar thread last season, as the injuries started to get out of control. Seemed like a good visual reminder of the amount of guys missing, and the acculmulation over the season.

This year, I will also add in the games missed for suspension, just as a mental reminder of who was missing each week. I list not only those missing week to week, but those on PUP and IR. If a player is released from IR with buyout, he no longer counts.

Expected Starters lost are in Bold. Players are ordered by positional groups, not priority.

Week 1. Arizona: Brady Lewis Gronk Williams Solder Vollmer Cooper Jackson Ninkovich
Week 2. Miami: Brady Lewis Gronk Williams Vollmer Cooper Jackson Ninkovich Hightower Rowe
Week 3. Houston: Brady Garopollo Lewis Williams Vollmer Cooper Jackson Ninkovich Hightower Rowe
Week 4. Buffalo
Week 5. Cleveland
Week 6. Cincinnati
Week 7. Pittsburgh
Week 8. Buffalo
Week 9. BYE
Week 10. Seattle
Week 11. San Francisco
Week 12. NYJ
Week 13. Los Angeles
Week 14. Baltimore
Week 15. Denver
Week 16. NYJ
Week 17. Miami

I will update this each week and add some extra information that I find interesting.

Last edited:
Why are you doing a list for next year and listing this year's injuries?

Week 1 counted the 19th consecutive week that the Pats have played while missing at least 2 offensively line starters.

Week 1 counted the 31st consecutive week that the Pats starting corners have been healthy. (That is if you believe Logan Ryan or Tarrell Brown was the starter)

The 2016 team matched last seasons game total for full attendance from its receiving corps. Last year also had 1 game with its full depth of receivers available.

The Pats missed as many offensive starters last week as they did during any game last season. Also matched the highest amount from last year of offensive players missing from a single game.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have Cooper in bold. We don't know if he'll be a starter or not once he gets healthy.

You shouldn't have Cooper in bold. We don't know if he'll be a starter or not once he gets healthy.

I kept him in bold since he was practicing with the first team when he got injured. He may no longer be a starter when he comes back, but I am working from the off-season roster for consistency sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes