PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****ing Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only there were an example in the BB/Brady era where we lost a game to a far inferior Miami team, costing us homefield advantage, where later that year we went on the road to a team that beat us earlier in the year and ended up winning the Super Bowl. But that would be crazy.

The 6th and 5th seeds are far better than the 3rd and 4th this year.
Exactly. And if Demver goes one and done, it will turn out to be very beneficial for us.

Peyton Manning singlehandedly relocated the Chargers to LA.

exactly. Pats should have beaten Den, NYJ and Miami.

Why exactly "should" they have beaten NYJ and Miami? Seemed like both teams won fair and square. Miami by two scores. Certainly NYJ and arguably Miami fielded the more talented team the past two weeks.

Rivers was awful. Is he hurt?

Don't blame the other teams. They were playing for position too. The Pats didn't do their job and are totally to blame for not having the #1 seed.

pats shouldn't be mad at anyone but themselves, and neither should we. They gave us every opportunity to secure the 1 seed, and our guys **** the bed so badly that I dunno if they should be favored against anyone in the divisional round.

If only there were an example in the BB/Brady era where we lost a game to a far inferior Miami team, costing us homefield advantage, where later that year we went on the road to a team that beat us earlier in the year and ended up winning the Super Bowl. But that would be crazy.

Which year did we do that?

Pats only have themselves to blame, they needed one win from their last 2 games and couldn't get it done, Denver took advantage.

Doesn't guarantee anything though, if they can lose to the Colts at home last year then anyone can go in there and beat them, hell the Raiders and Chiefs already did this year.

Denver still didnt do anything spectacular...stop the run and make manning throw to the outside with those ducks.

I bet they go one and done again

2004 vs. Steelers.

i know we only have ourselves to blame on this.....

but damn the NFL didnt want this to happen so badly.......

Shod be mad at pats. Had plenty of opps to get #1 seed and pissed it away

Yep, Pats had two shots to wrap it up and couldn't handle their business.

I must give credit if it is due and Manning deserves it for his performance today.

It'll be funny when he goes 1 & done in the playoffs, retires, then people will point to how "magical" that last game of his career was, where he came off the bench and threw a whopping 69 yards, 0 TDs, somehow didn't throw a pick 6, and stomped the 4-12 powerhouse known as the San Diego Chargers (who had 6 guys die on the field during the game).

I must give credit if it is due and Manning deserves it for his performance today.

Yess, handing off the ball repeatedly was amazing

Don't forget, losing to the eventual #1 seed in the regular season, then meeting them again in the AFC championship...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes