PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy Star Article regarding Colts Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts are going to roll over Carolina, don't understand all the crying about the schedule.

I guess they are lining up their excuses for November 4th..................

You know, I try very hard not to take a few articles and reading the absolute buffoons on the Indy forum and generalize an entire fan base, but just a sampling. I hate that all Boston fans are labeled as what some are, and they are ridiculous, so I try not to do the same. Man they make it hard though, every single thing I read makes me believe it really is some kind of cult. They are all so programmed that no rational thought outside of what they have been programmed to think can be processed.
If you said this to an Indy fan there would be a whole diatribe after it telling you how you are now just making excuses as to why the Pats were just so owned by the Colts. More owned than any other team on the planet. The fact that they have to play a MNF game and be put in the never happened before position of having to play again on Sunday is just completely and utterly unfair.

I used to frequent the IndyStar boards because there were some good posters there that I enjoyed friendly bantering with. But now even those folks are not so much fun to talk to. When they started talking more about man boobs and purses and completely stopped talking about football I left for good. I visit every so often and look around a bit because I find it extremely hysterical that there are always 5 to 10 posts about the Patriots started by Colts fans all the time.

As far as my whining comment went it just seems to me that Polian, Dungy, and Manning all whine if things don't go their way. It is extremely annoying that they just won the Superbowl and they are still whining.

Dome is a sellout, no tix to be had. Don't know how that 5% works.

2 other teams this season have a road Monday, and a road Sunday (back to back). But 25 total, out of hundreds of games, seems like it rarely happens.

I think you have to deal with the schedule and take it as it comes. Weather, days b/w games, etc..., Just play. Things like this all even out in the end.

If I were you though, I send this stuff to the Pats complex, and ask that they display it on a bulletin board or two :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News