PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy media at it already, they seem pissed off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, Colts fans, you can talk all the crap you want now. In two weeks the Pats will have pounded Indy and won by at least two TDs. I know you'll all scatter to the wind at that point, but I hope you know we'll remember you and ridicule your ****y-ish little absence.

Sorry pal, but I'll be here no matter who wins.:rolleyes:

Maybe I am crazy but I don't think the Colts have a chance vs the Patriots.

The Colts beat the 06 Patriots in the 2nd half because Brady could not do anything in the 2nd half. I say Brady scores enough points in the first half Belichick pulls him for most of the 2nd half. The Colts can't stop this offense.

Last edited:

I agree.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the '07 Pats defense is the "rope-a-dope" defense. The fact that BB was playing nickel and dime against the run last Sunday, only letting guys like Wilfork take 55% of the snaps, seems to bear this out.

We won't see the real New England defense until November 4.... If it's even needed then.

You're a punk moron.

Kill yourself

Yeah, us Colts fans, That's Super Bowl Champs-who-have-beat-your-ass-3- straight-times-Colts BTW chowderheads, are afraid of you Dolphin-Jet-Bill-Brown-Bengal beaters, ha.

I don't know what's more impressive, you beating the Dolphins with their backup QB, or you beating the Jets with an injured Pennington. Maybe I'm so scared because of the way you destroyed those 1 win Bills. What a joke.

17-28. Ha. What is it with people from Boston? Do you have the chip on your shoulder because you're not NY? Is it some kind of city wide Napoleon complex? Is there something in the clam chowder? Like I said, you guys and Raider fan. Class acts.

And I have news for all you guys who keep harping about how much better the Pats are this year, the Colts are a hell of a lot better than they were last year too and remember, we kicked your ass twice last year.

Wait till Freeney and Sanders get a hold of the Pats. It won't be like the cupcake fest you guys have had so far.

Impressive? How about the Colts win over the Buccaneers and their 3rd string running back?

Or, the win over the Jaguars with a backup quarterback that doesn't belong in the NFL?

Hmmm.... could it be a win against that Houston team without it's only quality receiving threat?

How about that 2-4 Saints team? Or that Broncos team that could very well be 1-5? Yes, that's the ticket!

Let's face it, neither team has faced a juggernaut team at its best this season. The Patriots Dallas game would be the closest for either team.

Last edited:

The Colts beat the 06 Patriots in the 2nd half because Brady could not do anything in the 2nd half. I say Brady scores enough points in the first half Belichick pulls him for most of the 2nd half. The Colts can't stop this offense.

I think it will be a close game....BUT...I also feel the Pats might really use the "chip on thier shoulder" tactic and really put everything together for some "shock & awe".

not saying that will happen, that is my ultimate fantasy for that game.:D

Last season, I didn't think the Pats had a chance in the AFCCG either. Truely. Thought we'd win by double digits.

I watched the game last night and can't understand why all the talking heads barely bring up the fact that the Jags lost there QB in the first quarter of the game last night. ...
But only after the Colts were up 14-0. Give them their due, it's going to be quite a game in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3