PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm so over this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady the latest Patriot to break the rules... WTF!?!?

How was your latest trip to Starbucks, Mr. King?

Damn, I've been exposed.

Well, no one ever had to tell Brett Favre to buckle his chin strap. He's the ultimate football player. I may just have to write a few more columns about his greatness.

Re: I'm so over this.....

You people really should start logging this sort of thing for posterity. Shortly, enough angry emails will get this page changed, and then where will you be?!

You people really should start logging this sort of thing for posterity. Shortly, enough angry emails will get this page changed, and then where will you be?!

I just checked yahoo again and although the Brady story is still under the featured tab it appears that staph infection is more important.

How dare yahoo put human health above a chin strap? A**holes.

I bet Belichick wouldn't let Ted Johnson buckle his chinstrap when he forced him to play with his concussions either... In all seriousness though, good that the NFL is making strides to improve their concussion issue, because it's a serious one, bad for the media making such a deal about the "punishment" from those strides. It's either a forced time out or a 15 yard penalty I believe in college and high school for not having the proper uniform after a warning though, I'm sure Tom would rather fork that cash out over something like that however.

In all seriousness though, good that the NFL is making strides to improve their concussion issue...

True, especially as the NFL, like the NCAA, blows plays dead as soon as a player's helmet pops off.

Wait a minute, no they don't.

The league doesn't give a damn about injuries; they give a damn about increasingly arbitrary rules that serve no purpose other than to strip the fun out of the game and make a few bucks at a time. Tom Coughlin might as well be Commissioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick