PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Igor live (merge if you want).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you for making me defend the Chargers, but Denver's line is far and away the dirtiest unit in the NFL, and that includes all things Titans.

P.S. I said "dirtiest unit."

That's wrong. Denver's offensive line did not get called for a chop block all season long. Furthermore, you have to go all the way back to 2004 to find an incident of somebody getting hurt from our legal cut blocks.

The way I see it, the Chargers have nothing to lose by guaranteeing a victory because everyone thinks we'll lose. Also, the Patriots don't need bulletin board material for this week because they will play their hardest anyways since it's the AFC championship game.

That's not the point,boy you guy's just dont get it.

Guarantee a victory? Really, Igor said that? Amazing how you can clip and paste electronic data now.

The only Igor I want to see on Sunday is an Igor that has Brady's neck on the ground.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...m=10&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS210US211&sa=N

I remember that he had a sack on Brady last February, and that's with a defense that hasn't found itself yet.

Sunday's game would be very fun to watch and I expect liquor sale to go up 1000% percent in New England that evening; couple that with a higher incidence of domestic violence.

:p

The way I see it, the Chargers have nothing to lose by guaranteeing a victory because everyone thinks we'll lose.
Agree. The only way this makes sense is if the Chargers themselves believe they have no chance of winning anyway, so why not have some fun. I can go along with that.

If the Chargers thought they had the tiniest chance of winning, of course, prodding the Patriots, especially knowing how this fires them up, would be the stupidest thing in the world. But as you say, the Chargers have nothing to lose so why not have some fun.

Any team would love to have him.
I doubt that. You can bet that BB loves him just where he is. After 17 wins in a row, it is harder and harder not to have the Pats players start believing what is printed aobut them in the media. It is difficult keeping teh best team in the history of the NFL from believing they are so good that the Chargers have no sense.

Thus he uses things to make sure they are focused on the next game. Last week it was Spicer. This week Ogar has provided the means to unite and focus the Pats.

It is so incredibly perfect how opposing teams provide this service to BB. Best of all, they still don't believe its true.

All I can hope is that every week next year there continues to be some major disrespect. 38-0, baby. Spank you very much.

Obviously said tongue in cheek (no one is that dense they can't see that are they?) and what makes it funny is the element of truth in his statement. The Pats ARE more worried about this game than the Chargers. They have the perfect season at stake. The Chargers have nothing to lose because no one thinks they will win and they don't have a 17-0 record to protect. All the pressure is on the Pats in this game.

Huh? So are you a Chargers fan or a Colts fan?
You spend an awful lot of time trolling don't you?

Igor provided the Pats the perfect bulletin board material.
Thanks for that chump.

Expect a Patriot thumping of the whiny and pretentious Chargers.

Expect a Patriot thumping of the whiny and pretentious Chargers.

----------------------------------

Great, more proof that New Englanders are way over their coconuts!

Igor can say what he wants and he can back it up. I give your Oline 1 full quarter of outstanding protection. After that, Brady should be very afraid.

If you watched the 2nd Charger-Titans game (I'm sure you did) then you probably saw how Vince Young almost got crippled by Igor.

I expect no less from Igor on Sunday.

Igor talks WAYYYYY to much. He always says stupid stuff that makes my eyes roll. The good news is that he might be the only guy on our defense without a signature "i just did my job" dance move. Not that it would matter since he only makes about 3-4 plays a season and his dance would never become very popular with the Patroit faithful.

In all honesty, we probably lead the league in dance moves.

Igor talks WAYYYYY to much. He always says stupid stuff that makes my eyes roll. The good news is that he might be the only guy on our defense without a signature "i just did my job" dance move. Not that it would matter since he only makes about 3-4 plays a season and his dance would never become very popular with the Patroit faithful.

In all honesty, we probably lead the league in dance moves.

ROFL. When will the Chargers learn that dance moves don't win you football games?

----------------------------------

Great, more proof that New Englanders are way over their coconuts!

Igor can say what he wants and he can back it up.

And what has Igor accomplished over his brief career - diddly and squat respectively.
He hasn't earned the right to talk trash.
All he's doing is make himself look stupid.
That suits me just fine. Just more material for the bulletin board.
Even the comeback line comes easily to mind, after the Pats go up by 14+, "Who's worried now Igor?"

Last edited:
Enjoy the rest Igor.

:rofl:

I just went through 5 pages of a thread and didn't see this video, so instead of burying it....

Igor Olshansky. Chargers

In Russia, undefeated team scared of you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px18-wX-Tzg

p4423279dtkg4.jpg

Re: Igor has left the building

sometimes *******s don't know when to shut their mouths, now look what happened.

I didn't hear this particular *******'s name once.

sometimes *******s don't know when to shut their mouths, now look what happened.

I didn't hear this particular *******'s name once.

He was in on a sack.

couldn't do the job himself eh?

spts_olshansky280.jpg

Igor is not happy ... to be fair I wanted belichick to draft this guy.
He's a beast as a substitute ... wicked strong.

spts_olshansky280.jpg

Igor is not happy ... to be fair I wanted belichick to draft this guy.
He's a beast as a substitute ... wicked strong.

an invisible beast. undisciplined and no brains either - must be getting that from Merrimoid

i've seen him run his mouth on a few interviews

he wouldn't make this team.

Who? (Ten characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case