PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Igor live (merge if you want).

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayClay

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I just went through 5 pages of a thread and didn't see this video, so instead of burying it....

Igor Olshansky. Chargers

In Russia, undefeated team scared of you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px18-wX-Tzg

Last edited:
Is this guy serious? Did he not learn from Anthony Smith? Unless of course, the goal is to get your name mentioned as much as possible.

Freddy Mitchell has a new friend in the "I make idiotic comments" group. They've got a short week, a long flight, three injuried stars and a tough opponent. He has got to get off of Shawn's steriods before he gets suspended.

Is this guy serious? Did he not learn from Anthony Smith? Unless of course, the goal is to get your name mentioned as much as possible.

The way I see it, the Chargers have nothing to lose by guaranteeing a victory because everyone thinks we'll lose. Also, the Patriots don't need bulletin board material for this week because they will play their hardest anyways since it's the AFC championship game.

The way I see it, the Chargers have nothing to lose by guaranteeing a victory because everyone thinks we'll lose. Also, the Patriots don't need bulletin board material for this week because they will play their hardest anyways since it's the AFC championship game.

This is the smartest thing I've ever read by a Charger(s fan). Well done.

Belichick is famous/notorious for turning comments like that into rallying cries. ESPECIALLY when his team is so heavily-favored.

As he walked off the field yesterday he said to a camera "Patriots better look out." These idiots know now that if you say something stupid going into a Pats game you get all kinds of press. It's just personal PR. Who knew who Anthony Smith was before he "guaranteed" a win. The Squeeler fans are still waiting for their refund.

Bingo. He learned plenty from Anthony Smith. He learned that you can get 24/7 face time on ESPN and go from anonymity to ubiquity simply by dissing the Patriots.

Bingo. He learned plenty from Anthony Smith. He learned that you can get 24/7 face time on ESPN and go from anonymity to ubiquity simply by dissing the Patriots.

However, Smith went from ubiquity to infamy (and lost his starting job) once Brady got a hold of him. You go Igor!!

Wow,

That will definately make it to the Pats locker room

Those Chargers just ooze class. Right Mr. Tomlinson? :rolleyes:

Except we've had a long season and gone undefeated, the pressure since the phony penaltygate has been unrelenting.

They're only human, a flat game can come anytime.

Then....What?....He said what??!! Ha ha ha.

Let's stomp 'em.

Thanks Igor. Thank you very much.:D

If Igor played for the Pats and said tht Belli would bench him for God knows how long. Then again if Igor played for the Pats he wouldn't have said it. He'd know better.

Last edited:
Obviously said tongue in cheek (no one is that dense they can't see that are they?) and what makes it funny is the element of truth in his statement. The Pats ARE more worried about this game than the Chargers. They have the perfect season at stake. The Chargers have nothing to lose because no one thinks they will win and they don't have a 17-0 record to protect. All the pressure is on the Pats in this game.

Last edited:
Obviously said tongue in cheek (no one is that dense they can't see that are they?) and what makes it funny is the element of truth in his statement. The Pats ARE more worried about this game than the Chargers. They have the perfect season at stake. The Chargers have nothing to lose because no one thinks they will win and they don't have a 17-0 record to protect. All the pressure is on the Pats in this game.
Definitely said tongue-in-cheek. This kid's a joker. He was being interviewed on a local radio show a week after being injured last year. He said....and I quote... "I wish God gave me super-healing abilities...but he only gave me Super-Human Strength." Dude came over from the Ukraine at age 9 and is like a God to a lot of his hometown fans. Problem, which seems to be a theme with the Chargers, is he's young and talks a lot. Mean and nasty run stopper, and plays through injuries. Any team would love to have him.

He has a stutter, but much like the Wookie, don't bother him about it if you want to keep your limbs attached to your body. LOL.
Thankfully your line plays like men and don't go at knees like Nalen did last year. Punk ***** Broncos.

I took it as a joke.
Rodney Harrison took it as a personal affront to his manhood.
That's just how the Patriots roll.

FREDDY
You must be Igor.

*Igor thinks a moment.*

IGOR
No, it's pronounced Aye gor.

FREDDY
But they told me it was Ee gor.

IGOR
Well, they were wrong then,
weren't they?

Thankfully your line plays like men and don't go at knees like Nalen did last year. Punk ***** Broncos.

Your line is dirty. Dielman, Goff and Hardwick do some gruesome stuff. Let's see you try to spin Dielman's penalty for a chop on Sunday.

Last edited:
Your line is the dirty. Dielman, Goff and Hardwick do some gruesome stuff. Let's see you try to spin Dielman's penalty for a chop on Sunday.

Screw you for making me defend the Chargers, but Denver's line is far and away the dirtiest unit in the NFL, and that includes all things Titans.

P.S. I said "dirtiest unit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey