PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ignoring the noise as a Pats Fan isn't so hard for me except when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The idiots which include both opposing fans/Patriots haters and even some of the media starving for attention,claim that the NFL is rigged,staged and designed to let the Pats win with favortism by the refs and players taking a 'dive'....its all over the internet it seems right after the Pats beat the Jags and any logical person knows thats all BS.

So I guess if the Patriots win the SB again the NFL is fake and rigged but if the Eagles pull off the upset its suddenly on the up and up and maybe not as fake as they think?

Just bugs me that the Pats winning back to back Super Bowls will be overshadowed by the growing sentiment to anyone outside of Patriot Nation that this is not a sport,but more of a play on a stage for entertainment like the WWE.

What a Lack of respect for what this organization has done for nearly 2 decades - sad but I guess ignoring the noise is the way to go regardless of Sunday's outcome.

Nothing seemed as rigged as Peyton Manning winning SB 50, but even then I doubt it was.
I used to think like that years ago - Ray Lewis retiring - SB Victory ...... Jerome Bettis retiring with SB in his hometown of Detroit SB Victory...Peyton Manning retiring SB Victory.....but I won't let the coincidences let me go that way,it would ruin enjoying this sport.

The idiots which include both opposing fans/Patriots haters and even some of the media starving for attention,claim that the NFL is rigged,staged and designed to let the Pats win with favortism by the refs and players taking a 'dive'....its all over the internet it seems right after the Pats beat the Jags and any logical person knows thats all BS.

So I guess if the Patriots win the SB again the NFL is fake and rigged but if the Eagles pull off the upset its suddenly on the up and up and maybe not as fake as they think?

Just bugs me that the Pats winning back to back Super Bowls will be overshadowed by the growing sentiment to anyone outside of Patriot Nation that this is not a sport,but more of a play on a stage for entertainment like the WWE.

What a Lack of respect for what this organization has done for nearly 2 decades - sad but I guess ignoring the noise is the way to go regardless of Sunday's outcome.
Blame it on the age of the internet, cell phones, Twitter, myface and instagram

People can’t just sit still any more. Pre 1990’s this couldn’t and didn’t happen because no one could communicate on a national level

That’s why the internet is a curse on society. Even laid back people are going ADHD

In your day to day dealings, just ask them who is rigging it and why? That stops that silliness in a hurry...unless it's your commander and you just have to stand there and let him call your team and you a cheater. :rolleyes:

Meh, I am beyond caring what the morons have to say. I just laugh at them now. The best revenge is living well, don't let those fools take a moment of enjoying this from you. The way I've come to feel about it now is summed up in my signature. I am long past done arguing with idiots. And as far as who gets to make the 'noise' goes I'd suggest you embrace this...

knocks_breaking_bad.gif

The human brain is built to pattern match so we’re really good at it.

Or else we would be dead.

If it's rigged to let the Pats win then they're doing a terrible job given that they stole our draft picks and suspended our quarterback for no reason.

Early December on a cruise. Wearing my Pats gear proudly. I get the usual comments but shrug them off. This guy decides he wants in on the act and gives me the thumbs down and Patriots suck shyt. I just calmly asked him what his team has done lately and he walks away with his tail between his legs.

Next day I see him parading around the pool deck with his Miami Dolphins garb from head to toe!

The next day the Dolphins had their way with the Pats! I was in the air on the way back to Boston. Only game I MISSED this year.

who cares what anyone else thinks?...do what I do..turn the game on at game time and enjoy it.
Why do so many need acceptance from the media? Who cares...

For some reason I now actually enjoy watching current players, ex players, media and other teams fans froth at the mouth trying to find multiple excuses for the Patriots success and their teams failures.

For some reason I now actually enjoy watching current players, ex players, media and other teams fans froth at the mouth trying to find multiple excuses for the Patriots success and their teams failures.
I enjoy it immensely.

I was watching some roundtable talking-head, hater show in which they were all flapping their gums about how NE this year has faced weaker competition, had favorable calls in Foxboro, Brady not as sharp, weaker defense than last year, blah, blah, blah.

At the end of the segment they all basically said, "They'll win anyway because of BB, GOAT and they are battle-tested champions.".

Its like the Boston media covering BB. They are so beaten down and demoralized, they've accepted how legitimately dominant and how great this team is.

Its like clockwork now.

Nothing seemed as rigged as Peyton Manning winning SB 50, but even then I doubt it was.

They definitely got P6 out of the AFCE and set him up in the all expansion/all indoors AFCS with the Indiots.

I hate Fivehead as much as anyone, but how was it rigged in 2015? I just checked the box score. The Patriots had FIFTEEN opportunities to score. One TD was off a turnover and a 22 yard drive, and the other was off of a fourth down hail mary to Gronk. Otherwise, it was two FG, two INT, two turnovers on downs, and a bunch of punts.

The regular season game was ********, but the Pats were 12-2 and only needed to win one to get homefield, and they blew it. They should be going for four straight championships.

Pissing away homefield, poor coaching against noodle arm at the start, and the Broncos defense cost them that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back