PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you've been to Miami for a Pats-Fins Game, I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
As a surprise to my wife, we are flying to Ft. Lauderdale Fri. Oct. 19, will attend the Pats-Fins game Oct. 21 and return Mon. Oct. 22. I'd love to stay in or near South Beach. Any hotel recommendations, tips etc. appreciated.

Oh, and I also need 2 tickets.

Thanks

QB12

wait you planned the trip without actually having any tix?

Yeah seriously, it's hard to find two tix to the Pats game down here.

Miami is one of the easiest tickets in football. As for hotels, there are a bunch in South Beach - try the Hotel Clinton on Washington Ave.

Individual tickets, yeah.

Miami is one of the easiest tickets in football. As for hotels, there are a bunch in South Beach - try the Hotel Clinton on Washington Ave.

Looked at the Hotel Clinton - looks really cool and reasonably priced. Can you tell me more?

From what i've seen, tickets aren't a problem.

QB12

Update: Just booked Hotel Clinton for 3 nights. Thanks richpats! Any other tips are appreciated. This will be a second honeymoon for my wife and I.

QB12

Update: Just booked Hotel Clinton for 3 nights. Thanks richpats! Any other tips are appreciated. This will be a second honeymoon for my wife and I.

QB12

I stayed there earlier this month - they have a spa that's right in the hotel (kinda pricey for some of the services offered). Very clean, very trendy rooms - you won't be disappointed!

Richpats - how did you get from the hotel to the game - cab?

QB12

Richpats - how did you get from the hotel to the game - cab?

QB12

Rental car- Dolphin Stadium is about 20 miles north of Miami Beach. There is a big public garage near 7th and Washington to park your car, if need be.

The beach on the south end of South Beach is a topless beach on weekends. Expect to see the Europeans taking advantage of this freedom. Tell your wife..."I didn't know!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes