PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you are going to any Patriots games this year - go early !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be there for the Bears game. I usually park at the Liquor store/ Subway parking lot. I don't really mind the walk, especially after all the drinking.

Come early and If you're driving park as far away from the stadium as possible so you can avoid the insane traffic getting out of Gillette

gotta be close to the stadium and patriot place, as my +1 has ms, and can't walk too far. don't mind traffic, i've been to several huge college games in cities where parking is a nightmare.

gotta be close to the stadium and patriot place, as my +1 has ms, and can't walk too far. don't mind traffic, i've been to several huge college games in cities where parking is a nightmare.

Ok, that's cool. Have a couple in the parking lots and maybe bring some food or join in on someone's barbecue is always the best bet

And the best of luck to those of us who have to rely on the crappy train from South Station.

I've found that to be a decent way to get to and from the game if you aren't tailgating. It's much better than driving in and out of the stadium. I checked the time once with my neighbor and I made it home more than an hour sooner than he did from the parking lot.

I got there couple hrs before game time last yr for Jets and Steelers Games hung out at CBS Scene & Toby's then headed over. I'll be at Gillette for Cincy probably do same.

Come early and If you're driving park as far away from the stadium as possible so you can avoid the insane traffic getting out of Gillette
We come in from the north n park at a satellite lot. When leaving we can bang a left as 2 lanes on Rt 1 South dedicated express lanes north to the 95 exit.
Getting into the stadium has been impossible since 2001. I understand security and all but whenever we go to Lincoln Financial in Philly it's always easy in. I think the reason there is far more gates than Gillette

I got there couple hrs before game time last yr for Jets and Steelers Games hung out at CBS Scene & Toby's then headed over. I'll be at Gillette for Cincy probably do same.

I'll be hanging out at one of those spots after the Bears game!

Looking for new seats now that my +1 for the trip decided she wants to now go to the game.

Last edited:
Well, just changed my seats for the cinci game. Selling old ticket on stubhub. If someone on here wants the ticket, all i want is enough to cover shipping + face value. Ticket is section 107, row 30, seat 15. PM for info.

I've found that to be a decent way to get to and from the game if you aren't tailgating. It's much better than driving in and out of the stadium. I checked the time once with my neighbor and I made it home more than an hour sooner than he did from the parking lot.

Last time I used it the train went at about 5 miles an hour and arrived at the stadium so late that we missed the kick-off. Quite an achievement to schedule over an hour to get thirty miles on a Sunday and still be 45 minutes late. Fingers crossed that it will be better when I'm over for the Bears game.

My goal is to always be at the gate 45 min early But time line..piss...walking up 25-20 min to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes