PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If(when) the Patriots win the SuperBowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So OP, you're suggesting Brady end his career, while still playing at an MVP level, and giving Goodell exactly what he wants. Yeah, that'll show him!
f_facepalm.gif

pUKDIZS.gif

I disagreed with the OP only because it was referring to this year. A THREE-peat might be a different story and maybe his mindset will be a little different.

No team has ever done that. If they can pull it off this year I think next year will be the best chance any team will ever have to do that and I think Brady will have history in mind.

First things first though. :D

Why? So we can buy into the irrational notion that a player is only as good as he was when left the playing field that final time? So silly all this garbage about how so-and-so needs to "go out on top." Do you think Elway's legacy would be any different it he'd stuck around two more years on 8-8 squads? Didn't think so.

Is there a secret competition to see who can get the most dislikes in 2016?

Should I give you a (Hint) who would be the winner?

Should I give you a (Hint) who would be the winner?

It's only January. It's not even a 1/12th of the year. You can't crown the MVP so early in the year. I'm sure these people are working hard every day and are preparing for the game thread every week. Then at the end of the year they can reflect on their record. ;)

Advice to the OP: "First let me say....." never ends well.

In PatsFans forums: "First let me say I love this team" .........is usually followed by multiple X's.

In Marriage: "Honey, first let me say I love you" .... is usually followed by sleeping on the couch.

In Court: "Your Honor, firsht let me shay I'm innoshent"...is usually followed by sleeping it off in a cell.

Could go on but I think you get the idea. :D

It's only January. It's not even a 1/12th of the year. You can't crown the MVP so early in the year. I'm sure these people are working hard every day and are preparing for the game thread every week. Then at the end of the year they can reflect on their record. ;)

Well ..."first let me say" I respect you as a poster. haha

I was referring to this season. WHY would anyone start the MVP count for this year at the end of a season??????? :D

Just kidding btw.

Nah, rookie.

We seem to be getting a lot more troll threads than usual.

Ian, will you please put a better filter on newbies starting thread capabilities?

There are a few others like this that are just mindblowing.

Well ..."first let me say" I respect you as a poster. haha

I was referring to this season. WHY would anyone start the MVP count for this year at the end of a season??????? :D

Just kidding btw.

In that case, we need a mini camp and training camp for rookies. Lol.

What I would really love to see is Kraft demanding his apology and draft picks back as Godell hands him his fifth Lombardi.

Then the next day, Brady leaves him hanging at the MVP press conference and just sends his lawyer to pick up the trophy and car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST