PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Wells report was not independent, that explains how Goodell was cleared in the Mueller report

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Reports now say that the Wells report did not need to be independent.

If the NFL edited the report before it was released
"Albert Breer".

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...the-independent-results-were-released-ho-hum/

I guess that also explains how the Mueller report (Ray Rice) cleared Goodell.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/08/mueller-report-legal-issues-ray-rice-roger-goodell

We all know the NFL & Goodell had seen the video of Ray Rice punching his then girlfriend in the elevator before it was released by TMZ

Goodell lied (surprise.surprise)
& hired Mueller to clear him.

If the Wells report is now not independent (we knew this), why would we believe that the Mueller was independent?????

Reports now say that the Wells report did not need to be independent.

If the NFL edited the report before it was released
"Albert Breer".

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...the-independent-results-were-released-ho-hum/

I guess that also explains how the Mueller report (Ray Rice) cleared Goodell.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/08/mueller-report-legal-issues-ray-rice-roger-goodell

We all know the NFL & Goodell had seen the video of Ray Rice punching his then girlfriend in the elevator before it was released by TMZ

Goodell lied (surprise.surprise)
& hired Mueller to clear him.

If the Wells report is now not independent (we knew this), why would we believe that the Mueller was independent?????

Well, perhaps the Mueller Report would have been different if Goodell had given Mueller his personal cellphone as requested

It seems to me that Goodell was "generally aware" that Rice beat his girlfriend unconscious regardless of seeing the video. Heck - it was in the police report.

A US District Court Judge also called out Goodell for lying - asserting that Ray Rice never told him he hit her, and thus THAT'S why Roger only gave him 2 games.

So, given that he was "generally aware" of what happened and the fact that Goodell wouldn't give up his personal cellphone to Mueller, I think a re-reading of that report effectively means that Goodel is guiltier than Brady

Let's remember - there's NO PROOF Brady or anyone else on the Patriots did ANYTHING

THERE IS PROOF that Goodell is a corrupt liar.

This is all that needs to be said about all this.

And if the owners stand by Goodell - then they're corrupt too

Nothing short of the fans and media looking to the OWNERS for answers - which of them might have known what was going on? Which of them wanted Goodell to maintain the 4 game suspension, knowing that there was no proof of anything...

It's the OWNERS who we need to demand answers from - Goodell answers to them - and they're the ones that are currently KEEPING Goodell in that position despite the abuses of his office he's demonstrated

They won't want to provide that - so the better choice for them will be to get rid of Goodell

When Kraft supported Goodell after the Ray Rice incident is when it opened my eyes that all 32 of the owners are corrupt. Bob Kraft is corrupt!

Every highly successful businessman is corrupt, although the magnitude of the corruption varies greatly.

There was one guy who ran a decent-sized company who I thought was completely honest. Then he became Commissioner of the IRS. And then he joined Carlyle Group.

If you're a partner in Carlyle, you're at least somewhat corrupt ...

My knee-jerk reaction was "no sh!*", but for a lot of people outside of New England you have to hold their hand and repeatedly point out the obvious.

When Kraft supported Goodell after the Ray Rice incident is when it opened my eyes that all 32 of the owners are corrupt. Bob Kraft is corrupt!
There are different levels of support by the owners, but Kraft was the most visible and vociferous supporter. Not exactly an endorsement of Kraft as a judge of character./

Is it a fact that Muller asked for Goodells phone and Goodell refused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back