PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Patriots lose on Sunday?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read most of his posts and I think TB=TD is an oxygen thief/Jets fan

I didn't realize my posts needed to be re-read......

You know, i don't think the Bears care much whether they win tomorrow or not since they already win their division. So they probably lay it low and let the Jets win, and the Bills probably know how important this game is to the Patriots so they gonna probably go for every 4th and 1 in their own 40 just so we have to fight like hell to win...it's gonna be a tough game tomorrow...I hope we in though..

Of course there will be panic - can you imagine if the NYJ go into Chicago and win and the Patriots lose to Buffalo? People will be going off the deep end. The media will go crazy with stuff like - the Patriots are trending down, the NYJ are trending up; the patriots will be a one and done team, etc., etc.
I just don't want the division and first seed to come down to the last week against Miami. Wrap it up now, with one game to go. Get people some rest. Think of it - if they can wrap it up Sunday they can give people EXTRA rest next week against Miami - not saying don't play guys, but play them a half or a quarter. The last few games of this series have been awfully close (save for 2007 blowouts), and I don't think I can handle another one!!!!!

You know, i don't think the Bears care much whether they win tomorrow or not since they already win their division. So they probably lay it low and let the Jets win, and the Bills probably know how important this game is to the Patriots so they gonna probably go for every 4th and 1 in their own 40 just so we have to fight like hell to win...it's gonna be a tough game tomorrow...I hope we in though..

Chicago is still in the hunt for a bye week, no???? Methinks if that's the case they'll go all at it tomorrow against the NYJ.....

Chicago is still in the hunt for a bye week, no???? Methinks if that's the case they'll go all at it tomorrow against the NYJ.....

Yes, they've got a good chance at the #2 seed and technically they still have an outside shot at #1.

Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

We're 24 hours away from the game even starting and you're trying to figure out if you should panic if we lose??? :bricks:

Just start panicking now. Might as well get a head start...

Ummmm, this.

Remind me again, why are we already talking about a losing a game to a 4-10 team we play twice a year, and haven't lost too since 2002?

wtf?? This place is unreal.

I can't imagine this forum in 2007. It must have been near comical near the end of the regular season.

you know many people..including myself..will question the pats...but we all know that they are pretty close to unstoppable after a loss especially at home

Oh don't worry, we've seen your act already. Here, let me help you out for tomorrow's game:

Situation - The Pats don't score right away

Your Comment - "Not feeling confident right now"

Situation - The Pats get a penalty

Your Comment - "Get him of the field, that just probably cost us the game"

Situation - The Bills score first or get the lead in the first quarter

Your Comment - "I hope the Bears can take down the Jets because this one is over for the Pats and likely the division"

Situation - The Pats win the game

Your Comment - Great game, I knew they'd win :rocker:

Fool

Oh don't worry, we've seen your act already. Here, let me help you out for tomorrow's game:

Situation - The Pats don't score right away

Your Comment - "Not feeling confident right now"

Situation - The Pats get a penalty

Your Comment - "Get him of the field, that just probably cost us the game"

Situation - The Bills score first or get the lead in the first quarter

Your Comment - "I hope the Bears can take down the Jets because this one is over for the Pats and likely the division"

Situation - The Pats win the game

Your Comment - Great game, I knew they'd win :rocker:

Fool

whatever helps you sleep at night!

Ummmm, this.

Remind me again, why are we already talking about a losing a game to a 4-10 team we play twice a year, and haven't lost too since 2002?

wtf?? This place is unreal.

x2 but you do realize that sooner or later the bills will take one right?

Wouldnt panic but i would love to see this team play better defensively.I am not worried about the offense.Flynn looked mighty comfortable and looked like a veteran.:mad:

Ridiculous post..... 2 games to win the #1 seed against two lower tier teams.

The last game at home against the dolphins. Yeah Panic time, I'm on my way to jump off the Mystic River Bridge.

Yes def panic time. We may drop from the 1 seed to the.....1 seed. Damn
I don't care if we finish 12-4. The real goal is to get through these next two games with

NO INJURIES!

Yes, they've got a good chance at the #2 seed and technically they still have an outside shot at #1.

According to PlayoffStatus.com, (A) the Bears have ~40% chance of getting a first-round bye, and (B) COULD get the #1 seed, IF:

Case 1
Bears beat the Jets, and
Bears beat the Packers, and
Saints beat the Falcons, and
Panthers beat the Falcons, and
Buccaneers beat the Saints

That better not happen. :mad:

Last edited:
That better not happen. :mad:

I think the Falcons will take that game very seriously with a potential #1 seed on the line. Plus the game is in Atlanta.

I'd still like to see the Bungles and Broncos win another game to make that all moot though.

Ridiculous post..... 2 games to win the #1 seed against two lower tier teams.

The last game at home against the dolphins. Yeah Panic time, I'm on my way to jump off the Mystic River Bridge.

TB=TD is a troll

Ho Ho Ho Merry Practice Squad.

thread%20sucks.jpg

I'm so glad I put this guy on ignore. Just reading the thread title was an eye sore for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back