If Brady Gets Suspended, He'll Become Fall Guy For NFL QB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
If Brady Gets Suspended, He'll Become Fall Guy For NFL QB's

Ian Logue

Wednesday's release of the Wells report puts an end to three months of uncertainty after all the allegations and speculation, which started following the Colts' claim that New England illegally deflated footballs before the AFC Championship game.

Continue reading...

Brady may get a suspension, but he will not miss a game simply because the NFLPA will succeed in appealing the suspension on the basis of there being no stipulation for suspension for tampering with footballs. Goodell failed in seeing his suspensions through for guys like peterson and rice.......this one will be a no brainer for NFLPA counsel

this is all about dragging the pats through the mud

As said above, not only is there no stipulation for suspension for football tampering, but there isn't even any actual proof that he order any tampering/lied/whatever. It's not going to happen. I just wish there was a level head that could pop up on ESPN/CNN/FOX/etc everytime one of these idiots tries to bash Brady. The Wells report has more holes than swiss cheese, it's embarrassing.

Ian good summation

So I've heard everything from suspending Brady, idiot pundits (Shannon Sharpe I'm talking about you) saying BB should be suspended a year, Pats forfeit a draft pick, etc for being "probably" guilty for a violation that doesn't exist.

Meanwhile the Jets 100% broke a rule for tampering and only got a $100,000 fine. I smell bull ****.

Just watch how many of his fellow quarterbacks end up having his back. That'd be none...

This is like the punchline to the worst joke of a witch hunt EVER.

Terrell Suggs isn't behind bars after playing "wack a mole" with his woman in front of his kid no less. They practically would give him Walter Payton Man of the Year awards in the media

But Brady and Co. need year suspensions and loss of Draft Picks and Death by Firing Squad because of something that may or may not have happened because "it is more probable than not" that he may have known something that his equipment manager could've done but we don't know for sure.......ie OPINION from agenda driven buffoons from Fuhrer Goodell

All these dipshits need to find a corner and throw feces on themselves

I find myself laughing more than getting pissed....how can you not.

I wonder what they'll cook up after the "One for Tom's Thumb"

Unfortunately, watch to see if the Pats sign a veteran QB. If they do, it may be a sign that they expect a suspension and need someone to be a backup for Jimmy G. for those games....

The galling thing to me is the persistent comment that Goodell and Kraft are big buddies, and the league somehow "protects" the Pats. Yeah, I am not really feeling that as a Pats fan.
Peter King uses that gem in his piece on this, emphasizing the need for action of some sort.

So he admits the whole thing is a PR problem, while solemnly invoking the "integrity of the game". This is repeated , repeatedly. Just change the talking face.

In the history of the game, has ball pressure been an issue for any team, anywhere?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST