PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If anyone prediced a DB in RD1 Please Stand Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnydog

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who predicted a DB at the top of the draft? Really? I'd love to congratulate you on that prediction. Anyone predict McCourty in Rd 1 or 2?

I think the pick is terrible (in the sense that there were much, much better options on the board) and would love the be wrong, but also want to know if any of the defenders predicted something like this.

Last edited:
Awesome prediction. I tip my hat.

Box o Rocks said it was a strong possibility
and I had McCourty with 44.

For me it was based on switching to the 4 man front. (I had Dez Bryant at 22, sadly passed over)

I had Wilson at #22 if Graham was gone. McCourty and Jackson I thought we could get later by trading down if Wilson was gone, too. CB with a high pick made sense to me since the talent dropoff was steep after the first 4-5 guys, sort of a now-or never deal.

Didn't think it was anything particularly clever, much less brilliant on my part, though.

Again, congrats on those predictions. I still think a Hughes or Odrick would have been better selections, but we'll see if it works out.

I had us having the choice of Odrick, Wilson and McCurty and Belichick making his choice.

From the seat position, I predicted Odrick or trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back