PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think the Pats used up all their tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see something like this against the "Legion of Boom", assuming both sides make it to the SB. Of course TFB mightn't have the requisite pace to make it happen, so maybe a direct snap to Edelman or Vereen. It's never going to happen of course, a total pipe dream, but imagine Shermans face....

I'd love to see something like this against the "Legion of Boom", assuming both sides make it to the SB. Of course TFB mightn't have the requisite pace to make it happen, so maybe a direct snap to Edelman or Vereen. It's never going to happen of course, a total pipe dream, but imagine Shermans face....

Yeah ,there's no way Chancellor lets all that happen around him without decking the ballcarrier.

Brady said more to come...Like Bart Scott likes to say Can't Wait !!

Just have to hope that game was a wake up call and the week 9 Patriots show up next Sunday
Except for the Running Game, that was a pretty good team wearing Patriots' colors yesterday and I'm not sure how the game could have been a "wake up call," since they were playing a pretty darn good team with a recent SB under its belt and that had beaten them two out of three times in Foxboro in recent years and was within "Wide Left" of making it three of three...a team that was peaking and had just dismantled the Steelers in Pittsburgh. This was going to be a war from the opening KO and it proved to be exactly that.

But, I would agree that if the "Week 11 Colts" show up, we'll be in great shape. But, I don't think we should bet on that happening.

Apparently the Patriots have more than two trick plays...

I was going to bump this thread and my prediction thread.

Basically I was wrong about everything this week. Happy to be though.

I think you are a smart man for bumping these threads before someone else did. Good preemptive strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back