I bet the Pats will be exonerated

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SeauOUCH, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeauOUCH

SeauOUCH On the Game Day Roster

If the guy who's camera was confiscated is the same guy ( the guy in the green shirt on the Jets sideline ) that is pictured on a thread posted on this site, there is no way the Pats would have him stealing signs. I mean its so blatant in that picture that its absurd.

1st why would the guy be on the Jets sideline?? Wouldnt be alot easier & WAY less obvious to film from the Pats sideline?

2nd the guy is holding a huge TV type camera, hows he going to signal the pats coaches when holing this camera with 2 hands?

My theory is the Pats sent that guy over to the Jets sideline to make the Jets think the Pats were stealing there signs, causing disruption & possibly forcing the Jets to change there signs.

2. BoTown

BoTown In the Starting Line-Up

No Jersey Selected

Which thread had the picture?

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

How abut this theory, he was on the Jets sidelines filming the Pats to see if their signs were protected or obvious? OTOH none of this makes any sense, what I do know is that there is a great game on Sunday nite.

4. vyrago

vyrago In the Starting Line-Up

Tempest, teapot.

And too damn much bandwidth wasted on this stooooopid topic.

5. BoTown

BoTown In the Starting Line-Up

No Jersey Selected

6. Krugman

Krugman Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

#87 Jersey

Stupid question #116......Sorry,I,ve never been to Gillette,are video cameras allowed?(I realize still cameras are allowed at Nfl Stadiums by the flashes at night games....just wondering...)

7. bb07

bb07 Practice Squad Player

I think he's a Jets spy.

8. patpatriot

patpatriot Banned

Look, even if the Pats are exhonerated it's too late. The damage has been done and their reputation has been smeared. I just hope they take their fury out on the rest of the league to prove they don't need any help to win another SB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.