PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I bet the Pats will be exonerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeauOUCH

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
If the guy who's camera was confiscated is the same guy ( the guy in the green shirt on the Jets sideline ) that is pictured on a thread posted on this site, there is no way the Pats would have him stealing signs. I mean its so blatant in that picture that its absurd.

1st why would the guy be on the Jets sideline?? Wouldnt be alot easier & WAY less obvious to film from the Pats sideline?

2nd the guy is holding a huge TV type camera, hows he going to signal the pats coaches when holing this camera with 2 hands?

My theory is the Pats sent that guy over to the Jets sideline to make the Jets think the Pats were stealing there signs, causing disruption & possibly forcing the Jets to change there signs.

Which thread had the picture?

How abut this theory, he was on the Jets sidelines filming the Pats to see if their signs were protected or obvious? OTOH none of this makes any sense, what I do know is that there is a great game on Sunday nite.

Tempest, teapot.

And too damn much bandwidth wasted on this stooooopid topic.

Stupid question #116......Sorry,I,ve never been to Gillette,are video cameras allowed?(I realize still cameras are allowed at Nfl Stadiums by the flashes at night games....just wondering...)

I think he's a Jets spy.

Look, even if the Pats are exhonerated it's too late. The damage has been done and their reputation has been smeared. I just hope they take their fury out on the rest of the league to prove they don't need any help to win another SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft