Welcome to PatsFans.com

How lucky are we...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by bruinator, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bruinator

bruinator Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you look at the Pats and the Celtics records right now, we are 41-3. That is unfreaking real.
  2. ShrewBeer

ShrewBeer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Re: How lucky are we....

too bad the bruins still need a new owner huh?
  3. bruinator

bruinator Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: How lucky are we....

Might be only a year or 2 away from happening.... We can only hope the new owners can be Kraft and Henry. That would be sweet.
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  4. pwes

pwes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

Not a Celtics fan so whatever. Pats are good though.
  5. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I was thinking that yesterday for about the millionth time while keeping an eye on the TV (Browns - 49ers game, for our draft pick). The 49ers, who are still my "2nd team" because of where I've lived since the Walsh - Montana era, started their fourth QB for this season: Chris Weinke. Chris Freaking Weinke. The others this year have been Alex Smith, Trent Dilfer and Shaun Hill. I mean, how far can a team fall? And we have Tom Brady. Sure, it's ownership, and salary cap hell, if you don't manage the bucks well. Ever since Eddie DeBartolo was eased out, they've had his sister and/or John York running the team, and we have Bob Kraft. Let's enjoy it while we can. And, if the Pats can stay at or near the top as long as the 49ers did, say about 15 years, 1981 - 1995, I'll be ecstatic. I'm greedy though; when all is said and done, I hope the Pats make that length of run look conservative.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.