PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How good the offense is right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a big eyeball guy*. And my eyeballs tell me that when Allen got healthy, the Pats’ O got good (again?).

*Mostly because I don’t know how to analyze things in depth.

PS- also could have something to do with Brady and Gronk getting healthy.

Interesting.

I think Thuney is pretty good now but he clearly will need to have the game of his life.

The Saints held off Donald and Suh and their offensive line is worse than ours, mainly due to injuries...

It is remarkable that since their IR run in the early part of the season the Patriots have been relatively healthy, especially in the last quarter of the season. They have now had a substantial number of reps together (on both sides of the ball) allowing them to slowly gel as a team and allowing coaches to dig deeper into playbooks.

This run of health and player continuity has allowed the Patriots to improve through their final few games and into the playoffs and has them peaking as they enter the superbowl.

Last edited:
Pats aren't loaded on offense but, with the run game strong and Gronk looking good, there's still some upside from the Dorsett, Hogan, Cordarelle group if they can realize it in the big game.

you sure donald doesn't line up over the LG? (so thuney)

i could have swore that's what i saw agaisnt NO

I guess he was in both sides....I saw him get past the RG a few times

I'm not sure the value in looking at the regular season. This is a different season, the playoffs. The Patriots live for this and they are both healthy and killing it right now.

The Pats offense left at least 10 points on the field vs KC.

That absolutely, positively, CAN NOT HAPPEN in the SB.
Another thing that CAN NOT HAPPEN are the interceptions caused by balls bouncing off the WRs hands. I'm sick and tired of seeing those this year. They are momentum killers.

We are healthy this year heading into the superbowl. Did we miss anyone last year due to injuries, except Cooks with this stupid play?

Pats win...Just Do Your Job !!!

No Turnovers .....

Let's see Goff pressured by our D........

I'm not concerned about our Offense.....They should score enough to win...

What new play does Josh have up his sleeve....

Play Hard for 60 Minutes..not one second less...

We are healthy this year heading into the superbowl. Did we miss anyone last year due to injuries, except Cooks with this stupid play?

Edelman. Last time both Gronk and Edelman were both active in a SB was XLIX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back