Welcome to PatsFans.com

How do you react seeing the parade in downtown Boston on thursday?

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Jun 18, 2008.

1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I am a Celtics fan and am beyond happy of the Championship but I must say there will be 50% of me happy and 50% of me sad tomorrow when they come rolling down Boston streets with all green everywhere.

The sad part is the fact that it could have also been a parade a few months before with Silver,Red and Blue - It will take me time as a bigger fan of football than Basketball to see a Boston parade without Brady and Belichick but I guess they can't just garnish all the celebration alone in new england and I have to adjust to a new power in Boston Sports - Its still alright with me.

2. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Honest to god, I just don't know what is wrong with people. We've had 6 parades in Boston in less than 7 years. And still some can muster a moan and groan mentality because the only half of them were for the Patriots...

3. Disco Volante

Disco Volante Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

It's kind of tough not to moan and groan about the biggest disappointment not in just Boston, but sports history.

And yes I will always rank 18-1 above '86 World Series. It's not even close.