PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Houston Texans vs the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
The value of having a QB go into the week preparing to start--even a short week--also cannot be overstated. I don't care how studious Brissett is, it's not really possible to be fully prepared for a game that spent all week knowing you had a 0% chance of starting. Now they're presumably drawing up a gameplan for him, and priority #1 is ensuring that he's prepared to execute it. Whole different ballgame.
And most likely only with walkthroughs and not much full practices on a shortweek.

Wonder if they have a tribute video prepared for Vince. Forgot this was his first visit.

Its a Pats homecoming.

RAC - DC
Godsey - OC
Izzo - Special Teams
Vrabel - LB;s

Of course BOB - HC

Its a Pats homecoming.

Which is why I have zero clue why people think the Garoppolo stuff is mind games. This isn't the dolts, ****birds or jests it's a team that has a coaching staff full of guys that Belichick respects and spent years with.

super GOAT!
supergoat.jpg

belichick is the biggest billy GOAT gruff, knocking media trolls off of the gillette stadium bridge.

You should watch Watt play football. You should also listen to people who understand football and not worry about 'the media'
And, yes, Watt IS that good. Way better than Campbell or Suh.

Thanks for the snarky and condescending response, AJ. So now that I've watched Watt play, and listened to the people who "understand football" (do you mean yourself, I wonder?), I stand by my previous opinion that JJ stands in a crowd of talented defensive linemen.

Calais Campbell was far more disruptive in Week One against our offense than Watt was in Week Three. And although Suh was not a huge factor in Week Two, his game was still pretty impressive, and certainly on par with what Watt showed us.

If Watt really is the best player in the NFL, I think he should have showed up in some meaningful way.

Yeah, for the greatest defensive player in the known universe, he sure was kind of invisible last night.

Yeah, for the greatest defensive player in the known universe, he sure was kind of invisible last night.
Belichick has a history of taking your best player out of the game, and making you beat him with your weakest

Marshall "crybaby" faulk is the most memorial

never makes plays in big games, feasts on the ****ty afc south. the defensive version of andrew luck.
hyped to no end..

i could see jj making plays against our B team. just wish we see the texans again in the playoffs with tb12 and gronk.:cool:

DID JJ PLAY LAST NIGHT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft