PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hope you're sitting down...wRONg Borges positive article on Pats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all should have exopected this it is the exact oppisite of what everyone else is writing and that is what he is known for I think we all kind of forgot the obvious for a little bit there

People fail to realize that Borges' Anti-Patriots thing was in large part an act. Why do you think Michael Felger went from being a Patriots rump-swab to Mr. Negativity after he got his own show and Borges was a regular? Borges got more readers locally by bashing the Pats than praising them. So Felger followed suit.

Just look at this board, any negative article on the Pats have far longer threads and draw more passion than links to positive articles. Borges was just playing the game.

Even when Borges wrote for the Globe, his national pieces like the ones on MSNBC.com were far more fair and balanced to the Patriots. Many times he would pick the Pats to win when he wrote nationally and picked them to get destroyed when he wrote for the Globe.

I never thought Borges' attitude towards the Pats was much more than a WWE bad guy character he dreamed up to get more exposure for himself. I feel the same way about Felger. Unfortunately for Felger, he comes off more whiney and sniveling than Borges did.

People fail to realize that Borges' Anti-Patriots thing was in large part an act. Why do you think Michael Felger went from being a Patriots rump-swab to Mr. Negativity after he got his own show and Borges was a regular? Borges got more readers locally by bashing the Pats than praising them. So Felger followed suit.

Just look at this board, any negative article on the Pats have far longer threads and draw more passion than links to positive articles. Borges was just playing the game.

Even when Borges wrote for the Globe, his national pieces like the ones on MSNBC.com were far more fair and balanced to the Patriots. Many times he would pick the Pats to win when he wrote nationally and picked them to get destroyed when he wrote for the Globe.

I never thought Borges' attitude towards the Pats was much more than a WWE bad guy character he dreamed up to get more exposure for himself. I feel the same way about Felger. Unfortunately for Felger, he comes off more whiney and sniveling than Borges did.
I am always amazed how so many of this board get up everyday and look around for stupid crap to post threads on. Marshall Faulk said this, Ron Borges wrote that... by sheer force of passion making their words relevant and noteworthy.

s**t, hope he didn't jinx us...:mad:

:)

Could someone check the weather and see if Hell has frozen over?

WOW. I have to say that Borges does a great job defending the 16-0 record. And he does it without mention of Spygate, Harrison's faux paux, or any trashing of Brady, BB or other players.

I have to say that he might have learned a new trick.

He's only trying out for a job at the Miami Herald, now that he'll be joining Bill Parcells there. His lips are fused to Bill's back side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe