PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holding to Hope....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantrix

Rookie
Reaction score
As Ive sat here during these very painful last few weeks.I can only think of one thing to say... LETS GO PATS!!!!!! Alot of folks are getting down on the team right now,Thing is though.We can't be 14-2 every year.It may be time for us to go younger But Hell...There is still some exceptional Talent on this roster.We shall be just fine.With Troy Coming back,whether or not that was a card from Kraft's own deck,Who cares!.BINGO'S BACK!....Here's to a prosperous remaining few weeks of Free Agency,A Great draft,and a new year!

LETS GO PATRIOTS BABY!!!

Where's the pain ? That was when we lost to Denver. The last two weeks are just a resetting of the team, no big deal at all.

I agree...GO PATS!!

No worries...... Everything is gonna be A-OK. This will be draft we look back on in 3-4 years and say wow...... We gotta transition and evolve yearly. We're gonna be fine as wine.... :rocker:

BelichickFan said:
Where's the pain ? That was when we lost to Denver. The last two weeks are just a resetting of the team, no big deal at all.

Yeah, I'm wondering where the pain is either. I have no pain, just anticipation.

As to "We can't have a 14-2 season every year" --We can easily do it again, no doubt about that. Minus a kicker, I believe we are already capable of doing that as of RIGHT NOW. Now, add in the draft (which I believe many of you are underestimating its power) and the 18 mil. still waiting to be spent...we might have a dangerous team come September.

Just to remind you guys, we DESTROYED the jags with a dessimated O-Line, a very banged up secondary, no rodney, a hernia-impaired brady, and with Beisel as a starting linebacker. We are getting younger, but in no way are we getting worse. 2006 could just be our best year yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News