Welcome to PatsFans.com

Holding to Hope....

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Tantrix, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Tantrix

Tantrix Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As Ive sat here during these very painful last few weeks.I can only think of one thing to say... LETS GO PATS!!!!!! Alot of folks are getting down on the team right now,Thing is though.We can't be 14-2 every year.It may be time for us to go younger But Hell...There is still some exceptional Talent on this roster.We shall be just fine.With Troy Coming back,whether or not that was a card from Kraft's own deck,Who cares!.BINGO'S BACK!....Here's to a prosperous remaining few weeks of Free Agency,A Great draft,and a new year!

LETS GO PATRIOTS BABY!!!
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Where's the pain ? That was when we lost to Denver. The last two weeks are just a resetting of the team, no big deal at all.
  3. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I agree...GO PATS!!
  4. Feep_FLA

Feep_FLA Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No worries...... Everything is gonna be A-OK. This will be draft we look back on in 3-4 years and say wow...... We gotta transition and evolve yearly. We're gonna be fine as wine.... :rocker:
  5. skri65

skri65 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I'm wondering where the pain is either. I have no pain, just anticipation.

As to "We can't have a 14-2 season every year" --We can easily do it again, no doubt about that. Minus a kicker, I believe we are already capable of doing that as of RIGHT NOW. Now, add in the draft (which I believe many of you are underestimating its power) and the 18 mil. still waiting to be spent...we might have a dangerous team come September.

Just to remind you guys, we DESTROYED the jags with a dessimated O-Line, a very banged up secondary, no rodney, a hernia-impaired brady, and with Beisel as a starting linebacker. We are getting younger, but in no way are we getting worse. 2006 could just be our best year yet.